Glam-it-up handbags for rainy days
Published : 06 Jul 2017, 17:51
Like jewellery, handbags complete a woman’s ensemble, and carrying the right bag can give that extra glam look.
Handbags should not only match your clothing and personality, but should be apt for the season as well.
Certainly, you don’t want to test the quality of your expensive handbag in the rain. But at the same time you don’t want to bring out your most worn-out bag for the fear of monsoon ruining your good stuff.
Those of you looking to buy the latest handbags for monsoon can check few varieties for casual hangout, formal party and office too. They are good to look at and easy to clean.
Faux silk waterproof handbags: These handbags provide an exotic look with botanical prints to go green in monsoon. They also come in a huge variety of sun-hued digital prints. These bags are quilted and have a zippered top closure to protect your belongings. Having plenty of room for your essentials, they are easy to carry with an adjustable strap. These designer high quality bags are made out of premium dupion faux silk polyester and can be easily washed in cold water and mild detergent at home.
Opulent rainproof handbags: Add style to the monsoon with opulent handbags. These are the bags you need to carry all of your bits and bobs in style throughout the rainy season. The collection comprises of chic and comfy stuff offering complete waterproof, wind-proof and breathable weather protection. The beautiful range may add a sophisticated touch to your rainy day attire.
Nylon tote handbag: Made of high strength nylon, tote bags are perfect for wet months. The draw string is a current fall trend and the tote is roomy for your essentials. The fabulous material seems durable and great during entire rainy season. Your experience would just get even better after using them.
Hand-free cross body waterproof bag:Wear them across your body for an edgy look. Water-resistant, multi-zip pockets and light-weight, it is perfect for every day travel. With the addition of adjustable strap you’re free to wear it on your shoulder. These bags are made of durable compound twill oxford nylon fabric and have polyester lining. The zinc zippers last for lifetime having premium plated opening and closing. It can be cleaned easily with the help of a damp cotton cloth to wipe away dirt and stains.
Water-proof metallic wristlet: It has enough space for your phone, cash, cards and essential cosmetics. Wristlet can make any simple outfit glamorous with its iconic appeal. Stylish, trendy and functional, this piece is just perfect to give you that wow factor that can make you noticed.
Pebbled leather waterproof handbags: Made of PU leather, these handbags come in both sun-hued and nude shades making the dull rainy day bright. Keep your look classic with a curved structured saddle bag fashioned from richly pebbled waterproof leather and topped with a convenient cross body strap.
Wallaby’s bag: These transparent fine quality plastic bags are fashionable to flaunt with panache. Put your colourful showy stuff in them. Make sure not to put any unnecessary or grungy stuff. It can ruin its glamorous look. With the changing fashion during rainy season, a fashionista should surely keep the best styled wallaby’s bags in their closet. They come in stripes and polka dots also.
Be it any season, no fashion conscious woman or glam freak can survive without a collection of terrific handbags. Feel fabulous with trendy rainproof handbags.
- Most viewed
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees [...]
- Process for taking back some Rohingya refugees ‘anytime’: Suu Kyi
- World must join to stop Rohingya genocide: Shabana Azmi
- Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
- Kushtia BNP leader held for ‘rape attempt’
- PM rules out possibility of understanding with BNP
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- Nawaz Sharif's wife wins Lahore by-poll
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Girl dies falling off easy bike