Sweeten your diet with the goodness of watermelon
Fill your daily diet with the sweetness and goodness of watermelons and stay fit and beautiful
Published : 08 Aug 2017, 17:39
Fruits in your daily diet is essential for good health. Watermelon is among the most attractive and nutritious fruits with many health benefits.
This summer fruit is rich in fibre, has a high percentage of water content (92%), rich in vitamin A and vitamin B6. So include it in your daily diet this summer and delight in its sweetness.
In fact, a bowl of watermelon contains only 80 calories. If you are aiming at weight loss and beautiful glowing skin, it is one of the best things to have daily.
Some of the benefits of consuming watermelons daily
Watermelons keep your eyes, teeth and skin healthy
Acts as a cleansing agent for kidneys
Lowers high blood pressure
Reduces risk of heart attack
Reduces high blood sugar
Helps in fighting cancer
Cools the body and mind
Prevents mood swings
Keeping all these goodness in mind, fill your body with the sweetness of watermelons.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom