Sweeten your diet with the goodness of watermelon
Fill your daily diet with the sweetness and goodness of watermelons and stay fit and beautiful
Published : 08 Aug 2017, 17:39
Fruits in your daily diet is essential for good health. Watermelon is among the most attractive and nutritious fruits with many health benefits.
This summer fruit is rich in fibre, has a high percentage of water content (92%), rich in vitamin A and vitamin B6. So include it in your daily diet this summer and delight in its sweetness.
In fact, a bowl of watermelon contains only 80 calories. If you are aiming at weight loss and beautiful glowing skin, it is one of the best things to have daily.
Some of the benefits of consuming watermelons daily
Watermelons keep your eyes, teeth and skin healthy
Acts as a cleansing agent for kidneys
Lowers high blood pressure
Reduces risk of heart attack
Reduces high blood sugar
Helps in fighting cancer
Cools the body and mind
Prevents mood swings
Keeping all these goodness in mind, fill your body with the sweetness of watermelons.
- Most viewed
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- PM visits Rajshahi tomorrow
- Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
- President, PM pay homage to language martyrs
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs
- 21 February Deaths
- 21 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'