Sweeten your diet with the goodness of watermelon
Fill your daily diet with the sweetness and goodness of watermelons and stay fit and beautiful
Published : 08 Aug 2017, 17:39
Fruits in your daily diet is essential for good health. Watermelon is among the most attractive and nutritious fruits with many health benefits.
This summer fruit is rich in fibre, has a high percentage of water content (92%), rich in vitamin A and vitamin B6. So include it in your daily diet this summer and delight in its sweetness.
In fact, a bowl of watermelon contains only 80 calories. If you are aiming at weight loss and beautiful glowing skin, it is one of the best things to have daily.
Some of the benefits of consuming watermelons daily
Watermelons keep your eyes, teeth and skin healthy
Acts as a cleansing agent for kidneys
Lowers high blood pressure
Reduces risk of heart attack
Reduces high blood sugar
Helps in fighting cancer
Cools the body and mind
Prevents mood swings
Keeping all these goodness in mind, fill your body with the sweetness of watermelons.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held