Style up your good old denims
Published : 05 Oct 2017, 18:30
Come shine or cold, add a dash of style and rock with your good old faded jeans.
Old habits die hard, so they say. And getting into your good old denims is an old habit. You just can’t give up on your blue denims. And like old wine, it gets even more comfy and better as it gets older and faded. Yes, your faded blue jeans still rocks. The all-weather, all-season wear never cease to fade as a fashionable wear. This time, pick up some trendy designs and stack up your closet with style and spunky denims.
The street style denims
Long or short, denims in trendy wash effects or ripped details depict street style that’s apt for casual and every day wear. You may go for fun details like lighter washes, machine embroidery, hand work and may be even more laid back silhouettes. You can also swap your dark wash flares for a crisp white or black pair. Add to your cart blue, black white, ivory and sand colour. They go with everything in your wardrobe.
Comfy denim minis and shorts
Pleated or non-pleated denim minis and shorts are comfy as well as cute and stylish. You may style the frayed denim minis with fishnets and a graphic tee for a trendy look.
Unconventional cut denims
Self-designs with interesting finishes and unconventional cuts look cool and are popular. Stretchy legging like fit is a fresh and flattering alternative to the paper thin stretchy fabric that has dominated wardrobes for decades.
Belles and bells
Restrictive ankle cuts, ultra wide leg and boot cut hems can never be out of trend. Today’s fashion is all about bigger or straighter hems, the 70’s and the 90’s.
Pair up with?
A denim skirt or a pant looks cool and chic with Tees, crop top, a clutch or a sling bag, snickers or high heels through all season.
If it’s cold, get on an oversize sweater, a cool handbag and high boots with your pair of denims.
Don’t be afraid to do double denim with dungarees. Wear them under a buttoned denim jacket.
In winter, smarten up your denim with a leather coat and a smart bag.
Rock with your trans-seasonal denims in all seasons. Pair them up with a polo neck cute top in summer and an over-coat or cropped fur jacket in winter for a gorgeous look.
- Most viewed
- Maintain your cosmetic jewellery in easy steps
- Honey is your best friend in winters
- Britain' s May seeks to broaden Brexit talks amid deadlock
- Canadian minister calls on Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudury
- Use apricot oil on nails, exfoliate hands weekly in winter
- Man to die for killing wife in Gazipur
- Canada stands by Bangladesh on Rohingya issue
- I'm trying to run country with honesty: PM
- PM rules out major foodgrain shortfall in the country
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- Skincare myths demystified
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests