Weekend recipe: Smooth ‘Pineapple Satin’ drink
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 18:30
Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner.
This weekend, try Pineapple Satin, a non-alcoholic drink that’s as beautiful as refreshing. Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner. It is a fun-filled festive drink which you can relish at parties. This tasty fizzy chiller showcases a hint of citrus flavour with plenty of creamy vanilla. Enjoy the cosy taste of pineapple in its irresistible sips.
Serves: 4-5, Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Pineapple Satin drink:
Readymade pineapple juice 500 ml
Lemon juice 5 tsp
Fresh cream 5 tsp
Vanilla ice cream 6 tbsp
Chilled soda 300 ml
Pineapple crush 5 tbsp
Pineapple slice 2 (shredded)
Ice cubes 10-20
How to make Pineapple Satin drink
Blend pineapple juice, lemon juice, pineapple crush, cream, vanilla ice cream and pineapple shreds together for one to two minutes in a food processor.
Fill one-third of the glass with ice cubes.
Add soda to the blended mixture. Pour the mixture in glasses.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry on the rim and serve immediately.
You can put a stirrer and a straw in the glass.
- Most viewed
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- 15 August Births
- 15 August Events
- 15 August Deaths
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- 9 August Events
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women
- Karan Johar welcomes Preity Zinta back to Bollywood
- 9 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- 9 August Deaths
- Kareena Kapoor to get 50 per cent remuneration hike
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan