Weekend recipe: Smooth ‘Pineapple Satin’ drink
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 18:30
Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner.
This weekend, try Pineapple Satin, a non-alcoholic drink that’s as beautiful as refreshing. Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner. It is a fun-filled festive drink which you can relish at parties. This tasty fizzy chiller showcases a hint of citrus flavour with plenty of creamy vanilla. Enjoy the cosy taste of pineapple in its irresistible sips.
Serves: 4-5, Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Pineapple Satin drink:
Readymade pineapple juice 500 ml
Lemon juice 5 tsp
Fresh cream 5 tsp
Vanilla ice cream 6 tbsp
Chilled soda 300 ml
Pineapple crush 5 tbsp
Pineapple slice 2 (shredded)
Ice cubes 10-20
How to make Pineapple Satin drink
Blend pineapple juice, lemon juice, pineapple crush, cream, vanilla ice cream and pineapple shreds together for one to two minutes in a food processor.
Fill one-third of the glass with ice cubes.
Add soda to the blended mixture. Pour the mixture in glasses.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry on the rim and serve immediately.
You can put a stirrer and a straw in the glass.
- Most viewed
- Trump ‘made me cry,’ says soldier’s widow
- 24 October Deaths
- 24 October Births
- 24 October Events
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- Myanmar must not punish innocent people: Sushma tells PM
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ