Weekend recipe: Smooth ‘Pineapple Satin’ drink
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 18:30
Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner.
This weekend, try Pineapple Satin, a non-alcoholic drink that’s as beautiful as refreshing. Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner. It is a fun-filled festive drink which you can relish at parties. This tasty fizzy chiller showcases a hint of citrus flavour with plenty of creamy vanilla. Enjoy the cosy taste of pineapple in its irresistible sips.
Serves: 4-5, Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Pineapple Satin drink:
Readymade pineapple juice 500 ml
Lemon juice 5 tsp
Fresh cream 5 tsp
Vanilla ice cream 6 tbsp
Chilled soda 300 ml
Pineapple crush 5 tbsp
Pineapple slice 2 (shredded)
Ice cubes 10-20
How to make Pineapple Satin drink
Blend pineapple juice, lemon juice, pineapple crush, cream, vanilla ice cream and pineapple shreds together for one to two minutes in a food processor.
Fill one-third of the glass with ice cubes.
Add soda to the blended mixture. Pour the mixture in glasses.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry on the rim and serve immediately.
You can put a stirrer and a straw in the glass.
- Most viewed
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Do you check social media accounts of former partners? Beware, you may be micro-cheating
- You may be getting the portion sizes wrong