Weekend recipe: Smooth ‘Pineapple Satin’ drink
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 18:30
Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner.
This weekend, try Pineapple Satin, a non-alcoholic drink that’s as beautiful as refreshing. Delight your family and guests with this delicious and hydrating beverage along with brunch, lunch or dinner. It is a fun-filled festive drink which you can relish at parties. This tasty fizzy chiller showcases a hint of citrus flavour with plenty of creamy vanilla. Enjoy the cosy taste of pineapple in its irresistible sips.
Serves: 4-5, Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Pineapple Satin drink:
Readymade pineapple juice 500 ml
Lemon juice 5 tsp
Fresh cream 5 tsp
Vanilla ice cream 6 tbsp
Chilled soda 300 ml
Pineapple crush 5 tbsp
Pineapple slice 2 (shredded)
Ice cubes 10-20
How to make Pineapple Satin drink
Blend pineapple juice, lemon juice, pineapple crush, cream, vanilla ice cream and pineapple shreds together for one to two minutes in a food processor.
Fill one-third of the glass with ice cubes.
Add soda to the blended mixture. Pour the mixture in glasses.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry on the rim and serve immediately.
You can put a stirrer and a straw in the glass.
- Most viewed
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Hasina seeks quick implementation of Commonwealth Declarations
- PM suggests making CW high-level group more representative
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- SSC results likely on 6 May
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh