Having Physical Relation On Your Wedding Night: Is It Good or Bad?
Published : 13 Oct 2017, 18:32
Planning your wedding is one of the happiest times of your life. I have had the pleasure of talking to many brides who have shared the final results of how their wedding turned out.
It’s typically the best day of their life, but sometimes have a little mistake they wish they could have avoided. These are the things I am excited to share with you! Now you can learn from their regrets so you won’t have any! There are a lot of emotions (nervous, happy, excited, stressed…) on your big day, so consider this list beforehand and prepare for the best day of your life!
1. Do NOT forget to talk to each other about expectations, plans, timing of your wedding day and night.
2. Do NOT forget to bring cash for tips for the DJ, transportation, hotel, etc.
3. Do NOT forget your ID or passport.
4. Do NOT get sick. Be sure to eat, but not over eat and avoid too much alcohol.
5. Do NOT forget to get plenty of sleep the night before your wedding day. It will be emotional, exhausting and fun!
6. Do NOT forget to return your tuxedo and do not ruin it unless you have planned on paying for it. Same with your wedding gown.
7. Do NOT forget to have one on one time with your spouse throughout your wedding day.
8. Do NOT invite family or friends after the reception to your hotel.
9. Do NOT argue with your spouse or mention anyone else or campare anything. You only get this day and night once, so make it the best it can be for both of you.
10. Do NOT forget to plan your wedding night as well as the day. Check out the hotel room beforehand. Are you staying in the same hotel as your parents or in-laws? Are you on the same hotel floor? This will be your first night together as husband and wife so make sure you are comfortable. Consider decorating the room before or have the hotel do this for you. Asking a friend to decorate your room may end up a practical joke on you. Finally, don’t forget to ask for a late check out at the hotel.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit