Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
Published : 20 Oct 2017, 18:09
The name of the dish Vegetable Kebobs in itself is an irony because the words, ‘Kebobs’ and ‘Vegetables’ don’t go together, right?
Don’t worry! Once you try the dish, you won’t find it odd as the charred vegetables like bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and yellow zucchini are just the perfect way to start a night. Delicious, tempting and flavourful, this dish will be a treat to your taste buds. With the amazing herbs like oregano and basil, these kebabs are worth a try!
Ingredients of Vegetable Kebobs
1 cup mushroom
200 gm yellow bell pepper
200 gm capsicum (green pepper)
1/2 cup zucchini
1/2 cup yellow zucchini
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon chopped basil
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
200 gm red bell pepper
1/2 cup red onion
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
6 chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon kosher salt
How to make Vegetable Kebobs:
Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius. Chop the vegetables in thick slices horizontally on a chopping board.
In a medium mix bowl, add olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and basil and whisk them together. Don't forget to add salt and pepper for the taste.
In a skewer, fix in the pieces of bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and zucchini. Once all done, place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle olive oil on the vegetables and bake it for 10-15 minutes in order to roast them.
Once tender, remove the skewers and serve hot!
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry