Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
Published : 20 Oct 2017, 18:09
The name of the dish Vegetable Kebobs in itself is an irony because the words, ‘Kebobs’ and ‘Vegetables’ don’t go together, right?
Don’t worry! Once you try the dish, you won’t find it odd as the charred vegetables like bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and yellow zucchini are just the perfect way to start a night. Delicious, tempting and flavourful, this dish will be a treat to your taste buds. With the amazing herbs like oregano and basil, these kebabs are worth a try!
Ingredients of Vegetable Kebobs
1 cup mushroom
200 gm yellow bell pepper
200 gm capsicum (green pepper)
1/2 cup zucchini
1/2 cup yellow zucchini
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon chopped basil
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
200 gm red bell pepper
1/2 cup red onion
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
6 chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon kosher salt
How to make Vegetable Kebobs:
Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius. Chop the vegetables in thick slices horizontally on a chopping board.
In a medium mix bowl, add olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and basil and whisk them together. Don't forget to add salt and pepper for the taste.
In a skewer, fix in the pieces of bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and zucchini. Once all done, place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle olive oil on the vegetables and bake it for 10-15 minutes in order to roast them.
Once tender, remove the skewers and serve hot!
- Most viewed
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- 18 January Deaths
- 18 January Births
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh