Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
Published : 22 Oct 2017, 18:02
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer says the fashion industry is “not real life” and though it may be “amazing” to be a part of, it is not a true reflection of the world.
The 47-year-old supermodel, who was first signed to Metropolitan Model Agency aged 17, calls herself as a “realistic person”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m a quite logical and realistic person and over the years I’ve learned that these moments in fashion are amazing but they are short and they’re not real life,” Schiffer told Vogue.com.
The catwalk icon has vowed to “only” work with companies on projects she “loves”, which is why she “dips (her) toes in and out” of the business.
- Most viewed
- Hasina on TIME’s list of 100 most influential people
- Make multilateral trade regime more inclusive, PM to Commonwealth
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Sufia Kamal Hall: Four students thrown out late at night
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Hasina, Modi hold meeting; discuss Rohingya issue
- 20 April Births
- 20 April Deaths
- 20 April Events
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- Pahela Baishakh being celebrated
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- Former US first lady Barbara Bush dies
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- To soften image, Kim Jong Un turns spotlight to sister, wife
- PM seeks more investment from top global business leaders