Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
Published : 22 Oct 2017, 18:02
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer says the fashion industry is “not real life” and though it may be “amazing” to be a part of, it is not a true reflection of the world.
The 47-year-old supermodel, who was first signed to Metropolitan Model Agency aged 17, calls herself as a “realistic person”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m a quite logical and realistic person and over the years I’ve learned that these moments in fashion are amazing but they are short and they’re not real life,” Schiffer told Vogue.com.
The catwalk icon has vowed to “only” work with companies on projects she “loves”, which is why she “dips (her) toes in and out” of the business.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’