Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
Published : 22 Oct 2017, 18:02
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer says the fashion industry is “not real life” and though it may be “amazing” to be a part of, it is not a true reflection of the world.
The 47-year-old supermodel, who was first signed to Metropolitan Model Agency aged 17, calls herself as a “realistic person”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m a quite logical and realistic person and over the years I’ve learned that these moments in fashion are amazing but they are short and they’re not real life,” Schiffer told Vogue.com.
The catwalk icon has vowed to “only” work with companies on projects she “loves”, which is why she “dips (her) toes in and out” of the business.
- Most viewed
- Recipe: Smoky, saucy, cheesy pasta
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sex cases
- Khaleda’s bail in graft case extended until Monday
- Quality, time-befitting education a must: PM
- Hearing on Khaleda’s bail plea today
- 9th anniversary of Pilkhana carnage being observed
- 25 February Deaths
- 25 February Births
- 25 February Events
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs