Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
Published : 22 Oct 2017, 18:02
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer says the fashion industry is “not real life” and though it may be “amazing” to be a part of, it is not a true reflection of the world.
The 47-year-old supermodel, who was first signed to Metropolitan Model Agency aged 17, calls herself as a “realistic person”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m a quite logical and realistic person and over the years I’ve learned that these moments in fashion are amazing but they are short and they’re not real life,” Schiffer told Vogue.com.
The catwalk icon has vowed to “only” work with companies on projects she “loves”, which is why she “dips (her) toes in and out” of the business.
- Most viewed
- Maintain your cosmetic jewellery in easy steps
- Honey is your best friend in winters
- Britain' s May seeks to broaden Brexit talks amid deadlock
- Canadian minister calls on Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudury
- Use apricot oil on nails, exfoliate hands weekly in winter
- Man to die for killing wife in Gazipur
- Canada stands by Bangladesh on Rohingya issue
- I'm trying to run country with honesty: PM
- PM rules out major foodgrain shortfall in the country
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- Skincare myths demystified
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests