Warm up the cold with easy-to-make homemade cocktails
Published : 06 Nov 2017, 18:40
Warm up the cold with these homemade cocktails. They are easy to make and taste fabulous.
The music is on and the table is overflowing with your favourite food, wine and cocktails.
As winter celebrations and parties fill the air, here are some must-have homemade cocktails. Warm up the cold with these cocktails. They are easy to make and taste fabulous.
Spunky Cherry: Combine one-fourth glass of vodka with one ounce of grenadine and one teaspoon of lime juice in a mixing glass having lots of ice. Mix well. Immediately add three-fourth glass of limca to these ingredients. Stir well. Garnish with fresh cherries.
Minty Flirty: Salt the rim of the cocktail glass by inverting it into a plate full of salt. Mix three fourth glass of tomato juice to one-fourth glass of whisky. Add one teaspoon of lemon juice, two to three drops of tobasco and few crushed mint leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well adding ice cubes.
Moony Loony: Take half cup of ginger beer. Add three tablespoon of fresh lime juice and three tablespoon of vodka. Shake well in a pitcher full of ice.
Ice-Vice: Add one cup of chilled pomegranate juice to three-forth cup of chilled orange juice. Mix well. Add one-fourth cup of whisky and ice cubes. Stir well. You may also try adding frozen lemon and orange pieces to add a stylish yum zest to your cocktail.
Very Berry: Combine one oz of vodka with one oz of cranberry juice. Add little lemon juice and lemon wedges. Shake well in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Pour in the cocktail glass.
Follow these cocktail recipes. They may inspire you to make your dream creation. You can adjust the measurement to your own taste and liking. Feel the joy of sipping to your heart’s content. Just remember to take care of health and hangover!
- Most viewed
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- 18 January Deaths
- 18 January Births
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana