Warm up the cold with easy-to-make homemade cocktails
Published : 06 Nov 2017, 18:40
Warm up the cold with these homemade cocktails. They are easy to make and taste fabulous.
The music is on and the table is overflowing with your favourite food, wine and cocktails.
As winter celebrations and parties fill the air, here are some must-have homemade cocktails. Warm up the cold with these cocktails. They are easy to make and taste fabulous.
Spunky Cherry: Combine one-fourth glass of vodka with one ounce of grenadine and one teaspoon of lime juice in a mixing glass having lots of ice. Mix well. Immediately add three-fourth glass of limca to these ingredients. Stir well. Garnish with fresh cherries.
Minty Flirty: Salt the rim of the cocktail glass by inverting it into a plate full of salt. Mix three fourth glass of tomato juice to one-fourth glass of whisky. Add one teaspoon of lemon juice, two to three drops of tobasco and few crushed mint leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well adding ice cubes.
Moony Loony: Take half cup of ginger beer. Add three tablespoon of fresh lime juice and three tablespoon of vodka. Shake well in a pitcher full of ice.
Ice-Vice: Add one cup of chilled pomegranate juice to three-forth cup of chilled orange juice. Mix well. Add one-fourth cup of whisky and ice cubes. Stir well. You may also try adding frozen lemon and orange pieces to add a stylish yum zest to your cocktail.
Very Berry: Combine one oz of vodka with one oz of cranberry juice. Add little lemon juice and lemon wedges. Shake well in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Pour in the cocktail glass.
Follow these cocktail recipes. They may inspire you to make your dream creation. You can adjust the measurement to your own taste and liking. Feel the joy of sipping to your heart’s content. Just remember to take care of health and hangover!
- Most viewed
- Doob is getting much-deserved acknowledgment: Irrfan Khan
- Mystery around disappearance of Chinese star
- Marta wins Best FIFA Women's Player award
- Sheikh Hasina urges US businesses to share Bangladesh’s prosperity
- PM says Govt wants free, fair, participatory national polls
- PM Hasina joins Trump’s welcome reception
- PM Sheikh Hasina for more private sector investment in education sector
- Prime Minister places 3 proposals to resolve Rohingya crisis
- Settle all international disputes, prevent conflicts: Sheikh Hasina
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare