How 20 Familiar Products Looked When They First Appeared
Published : 09 Nov 2017, 14:35
Today you can hardly find someone who hasn’t seen an Apple or Samsung device. However, these brands had totally different looks when they first appeared.
We are invites you to make a quick jump into the past and see how 20 world-famous companies started their work.
Extra- The oldest condom (370 years old)
This reusable contraceptive item is made from sheepskin and was used in Sweden in the 1600s. Instructions for it have even been preserved, in which it’s recommended that it be cleaned using warm milk in order to help the user avoid catching a venereal disease.
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android