How 20 Familiar Products Looked When They First Appeared
Published : 09 Nov 2017, 14:35
Today you can hardly find someone who hasn’t seen an Apple or Samsung device. However, these brands had totally different looks when they first appeared.
We are invites you to make a quick jump into the past and see how 20 world-famous companies started their work.
Extra- The oldest condom (370 years old)
This reusable contraceptive item is made from sheepskin and was used in Sweden in the 1600s. Instructions for it have even been preserved, in which it’s recommended that it be cleaned using warm milk in order to help the user avoid catching a venereal disease.
- Most viewed
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today