Food that can save your children from smog
Published : 11 Nov 2017, 15:34
Providing the right food to children can help them stay strong against seasonal sicknesses brought about by the changing weather.
As the weather changes, children are the worst affected. And now, doctors in Delhi have declared pollution emergency in the city as heavy fog and smog blanket the city and schools are shut. Hence, it is important for parents to know about food that can save children from air pollution.
Providing the right food to children can help them stay strong and healthy against seasonal sicknesses brought about by the changing weather. So, make your children eat food that will keep them physically fit and their immune system strong for protection against all kinds of sickness the cold weather may bring.
These food can help protect your children from the problems of changing weather
Clean water: Make the children drink plenty of clean water. Instill in them the habit of drinking at least a glass of plain water first thing in the morning. A well-hydrated body is imperative to keep the body healthy all the time.
Vitamin rich food: Include food that are rich in vitamins, fibre and protein in their daily diet, especially in their breakfast. It is important to make them have wholegrain cereals, pulses and eggs
Garlic and turmeric: Add food ingredients that are rich in antioxidants in their daily diet such as garlic, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon and ginger to strengthen their immune system and keep them safe from viral diseases.
Soups and juice: Make them drink all types of fruit juice, soups, milk and herbal tea at least once daily to boost their growth and energy level.
Nuts and fruits: Make them eat nuts and plenty of fresh fruits and healthy salad. But make sure the raw food are washed properly before consuming.
Personal hygiene: Also, make sure they maintain personal hygiene to stay protected from infectious diseases.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing