Best natural oils to beautify your skin
Published : 03 Jan 2018, 18:24
Beautiful skin in a natural way. A gentle oil massage can do wonders to your skin. All you have to choose the right beauty oil.
We all feel passionate about skin massage since our childhood. A gentle oil massage can do wonders to your skin. All you have to choose the right beauty oil.
The discovery of natural oils as beauty oils have brought in a new revolution in the world of natural skin beautification by way of massage. They hydrate the skin moisturising it intensely inside out. These oils are effective in treating a variety of skin problems giving you clear and flawless complexion too.
Here are five oils that may help you attain and maintain unblemished and glowing skin that’s your pride and other’s envy.
Rose oil: Rose oil has anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties. Derived from rose petals, it is also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and omega-3 acids. From moisturizing and hydrating to calming down skin irritation, it works well in repairing scar tissues and blemishes too.
Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil massage can seal in the moisture creating an effective barrier to external elements that are harmful for skin. Warm up the oil and massage it to get fully absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling deeply cleansed, soft and smooth. It works best on oily skin by modulating the sebum production. Being anti-inflammatory, it is very effective to counteract acne formation.
Almond oil: Almond oil is a complete product to nourish the skin from deep inside. It delicately peels off the dead cells making the skin brighter, fresh and sparkling. If mixed with sandalwood oil, it may help in skin whitening and removing tanning very efficiently.
Coconut oil: This oil contains anti-oxidants, lauric and caprylic acids which are great for skin. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which makes it an ideal choice to moisturize the skin and keep it supple. Coconut oil massage is an effective therapy to treat eczema, rashes, patchy skin and dermatitis. Its light texture makes it to get easily absorbed into the skin offering cooling effect in hot summer and humid climate. People having sensitive skin may use it without any fear.
Castor oil: High in unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamin C, this oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties too. All this goodness makes it ideal for skin massage especially for breakout-prone skin. It is a thick oil. So, take little amount of it and mix with a thinner oil like jojoba for best result. This oil massage not only nourishes your skin but helps reduce acne-causing bacteria and inflammation. This oil can also be used to cure discoloration and scars from acne.
These skin oils can be used alone or can be mixed with each other in a blend that may complement your skin needs in best possible way. The result may be wonderful. You can add few drops of any of these oils in your moisturising or body lotion for added benefits. Nothing works better than these natural oil massages for those who want a radiant skin. Good blood circulation and nutrients in these oils may ensure a smooth and baby soft skin. They may reduce the ageing effects like fine lines and wrinkles in a gentle way.
Make sure to use pure form of these beauty oils, since additives can produce the opposite effect.
- Most viewed
- Rana Plaza was a man-made disaster: Rushanara Ali
- Cooper, Gaga’s pact for ‘A Star Is Born’
- A four day Baul and Vaishnav music festival will begin on 28 April in East London
- Abducted minor girl rescued from Cox’s Bazar, 2 held
- Rape accused killed in Chattogram ‘gunfight’
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik expecting first child
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award
- ‘Dead’ baby finally dies
- Justice demanded on Rana Plaza anniversary
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira