Seven fruits that should be eaten on an empty stomach
Published : 05 Jan 2018, 18:38
A correct diet rich in fruits is the way to go for an apt lifestyle. Fruits are a host of nutrients, vitamins, water, fibre and other health benefits.
But, every fruit is not considered to be a healthy choice if consumed as the first diet of the day. The most significant thing is to be aware of those fruits that are good to be eaten on an empty stomach.
When you think of a healthy breakfast, a perfect picture should be there in your mind – which fruits should be incorporated as first food of the day in the morning.
Watermelon: Watermelon provides your body with a good amount of fluids that are much needed on an empty stomach. It also contains high levels of lycopene that’s good for your heart and eyes.
Blueberries: Blueberry is a healthy fruit to be eaten as first food in the morning. It regulates metabolism, blood pressure and even improves memory when eaten on an empty stomach.
Kiwi: The first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is the best time to eat kiwi fruit. It detoxifies the system of your body and the fibre in the fruit contains lots of minerals that will provide you with a day’s energy. An empty stomach will allow nutrient benefits of kiwi, the vitamins and minerals to be absorbed fully by your digestive system.
Papaya: Eat papaya on an empty stomach to reap full benefits of this fruit. Low in calories and high in fibre, it helps in reducing weight and cholesterol. The fruit also contains the digestive enzymes that clean your digestive tract relieving digestive problems like indigestion, bloating, constipation and upset stomach. Being rich in vitamin A and C, it helps boost your immune system. Papaya also helps remove toxins from the body. This super fruit is believed to promote improved cardiovascular health and protect from colon cancer.
Pomegranate: Taking pomegranate on an empty stomach in the morning would be best for anyone. It is a wonder fruit that is enriched with powerful antioxidants and numerous medicinal properties. This fruit can reduce inflammatory activities in the digestive tract and can help combat breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
Plums: Consume eight to 10 plums as the first thing in the morning to cleanse your body. This fruit is good to control obesity, hypertension, arteriosclerosis and post-menopausal breast cancer. Plums are the best allies of the bowel both stimulating and normalizing bowel and liver volume, increasing the general body resistance. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, they help eliminate toxins from the body and combat fatigue and anaemia. Having energizing qualities due to the sugar content, they also improve cell activity in the muscular and nervous system.
Well, the right way is to make a wise choice between right fruits that are of utmost benefits on an empty stomach. Start your day with the diet filled with these super fruits and avoid few that can adversely affect your health in countless ways.
Besides the beautiful colour and great taste, these healthy fruits are recommended by nutritionists in morning diets as traditional herbal medicines as well!
Implementation of right knowledge is the secret of health.
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums