Jewellery guide for women in winter
Published : 06 Jan 2018, 18:15
Skip the chokers, and go for small diamond studs and big rings to give a fashionable twist to the look in winter.
Skip the chokers, and go for small diamond studs and big rings to give a fashionable twist to the look in winter, say experts.
Saurabh Maheshwari and Ritika Bhasin Gupta, Jewellery Designer, list down some things to keep in mind while picking accessories.
* In winter, one should avoid wearing chokers as girls prefer having scarves or fur collars to protect themselves from the chilly weather.
* Women can opt for small diamond studs as these look really pretty and elegant when it comes to winter wear.
* If it is an occasion apart from weddings, then ladies should keep it as simple as possible.
* Big dazzling rings, be it funky or diamonds, look amazing in winter and can add some glam quotient to the look.
* Usually in winter, women skip wearing anything more than a watch on their wrists. Wearing a bangle or a bracelet in winter will not be of any use as they will get tangled in full sleeve uppers and pullovers.
* In winter, women like to keep their hair open to keep their ears warm and keeping this in consideration, girls should go for pretty hair pins, bands or studs that can complement winter outfits.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self