Jewellery guide for women in winter
Published : 06 Jan 2018, 18:15
Skip the chokers, and go for small diamond studs and big rings to give a fashionable twist to the look in winter.
Skip the chokers, and go for small diamond studs and big rings to give a fashionable twist to the look in winter, say experts.
Saurabh Maheshwari and Ritika Bhasin Gupta, Jewellery Designer, list down some things to keep in mind while picking accessories.
* In winter, one should avoid wearing chokers as girls prefer having scarves or fur collars to protect themselves from the chilly weather.
* Women can opt for small diamond studs as these look really pretty and elegant when it comes to winter wear.
* If it is an occasion apart from weddings, then ladies should keep it as simple as possible.
* Big dazzling rings, be it funky or diamonds, look amazing in winter and can add some glam quotient to the look.
* Usually in winter, women skip wearing anything more than a watch on their wrists. Wearing a bangle or a bracelet in winter will not be of any use as they will get tangled in full sleeve uppers and pullovers.
* In winter, women like to keep their hair open to keep their ears warm and keeping this in consideration, girls should go for pretty hair pins, bands or studs that can complement winter outfits.
- Most viewed
- Rana Plaza was a man-made disaster: Rushanara Ali
- Cooper, Gaga’s pact for ‘A Star Is Born’
- A four day Baul and Vaishnav music festival will begin on 28 April in East London
- Abducted minor girl rescued from Cox’s Bazar, 2 held
- Rape accused killed in Chattogram ‘gunfight’
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik expecting first child
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award
- ‘Dead’ baby finally dies
- Justice demanded on Rana Plaza anniversary
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira