Jewellery guide for women in winter
Published : 06 Jan 2018, 18:15
Skip the chokers, and go for small diamond studs and big rings to give a fashionable twist to the look in winter.
Skip the chokers, and go for small diamond studs and big rings to give a fashionable twist to the look in winter, say experts.
Saurabh Maheshwari and Ritika Bhasin Gupta, Jewellery Designer, list down some things to keep in mind while picking accessories.
* In winter, one should avoid wearing chokers as girls prefer having scarves or fur collars to protect themselves from the chilly weather.
* Women can opt for small diamond studs as these look really pretty and elegant when it comes to winter wear.
* If it is an occasion apart from weddings, then ladies should keep it as simple as possible.
* Big dazzling rings, be it funky or diamonds, look amazing in winter and can add some glam quotient to the look.
* Usually in winter, women skip wearing anything more than a watch on their wrists. Wearing a bangle or a bracelet in winter will not be of any use as they will get tangled in full sleeve uppers and pullovers.
* In winter, women like to keep their hair open to keep their ears warm and keeping this in consideration, girls should go for pretty hair pins, bands or studs that can complement winter outfits.
- Most viewed
- Live longer: 8 tips to slow down ageing with antioxidant-rich food
- Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set for Bollywood
- Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan