Recipe – Spinach pakoda
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 18:33
Cooking is a great way to unwind from a hectic week.
This delight session at the weekend is full of fun with creativity. In the ongoing freezing weather, you always feel like eating hot snacks on a holiday.
The most helpful recipes are the ones that can be prepared in no time and are enough to be delicious. You will love to add spinach pakodas with lots of your favourite winter recipes. These are simple to cook with very few and inexpensive ingredients.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Besan 2 cups
Water 1 cup
Spinach 150 grams
Green chillies 2
Garlic 2 flakes
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Eno powder 1 tsp
Oil To fry
Mix besan and water. Beat well to make a thick and smooth paste.
Chop spinach and green chillies nicely.
Grate garlic flakes.
Add spinach, green chillies, garlic, salt and chilli powder in it. Mix well.
Add eno powder and stir well.
Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying the pakodas.
Take a small table spoon. Fill it with pakoda batter.
Leave this spoon full batter in hot oil.
Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
Turn the high flame low.
Fry them till golden turning their sides frequently on low flame.
Serve them sizzling hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge