Recipe – Spinach pakoda
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 18:33
Cooking is a great way to unwind from a hectic week.
This delight session at the weekend is full of fun with creativity. In the ongoing freezing weather, you always feel like eating hot snacks on a holiday.
The most helpful recipes are the ones that can be prepared in no time and are enough to be delicious. You will love to add spinach pakodas with lots of your favourite winter recipes. These are simple to cook with very few and inexpensive ingredients.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Besan 2 cups
Water 1 cup
Spinach 150 grams
Green chillies 2
Garlic 2 flakes
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Eno powder 1 tsp
Oil To fry
Mix besan and water. Beat well to make a thick and smooth paste.
Chop spinach and green chillies nicely.
Grate garlic flakes.
Add spinach, green chillies, garlic, salt and chilli powder in it. Mix well.
Add eno powder and stir well.
Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying the pakodas.
Take a small table spoon. Fill it with pakoda batter.
Leave this spoon full batter in hot oil.
Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
Turn the high flame low.
Fry them till golden turning their sides frequently on low flame.
Serve them sizzling hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling