Recipe – Spinach pakoda
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 18:33
Cooking is a great way to unwind from a hectic week.
This delight session at the weekend is full of fun with creativity. In the ongoing freezing weather, you always feel like eating hot snacks on a holiday.
The most helpful recipes are the ones that can be prepared in no time and are enough to be delicious. You will love to add spinach pakodas with lots of your favourite winter recipes. These are simple to cook with very few and inexpensive ingredients.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Besan 2 cups
Water 1 cup
Spinach 150 grams
Green chillies 2
Garlic 2 flakes
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Eno powder 1 tsp
Oil To fry
Mix besan and water. Beat well to make a thick and smooth paste.
Chop spinach and green chillies nicely.
Grate garlic flakes.
Add spinach, green chillies, garlic, salt and chilli powder in it. Mix well.
Add eno powder and stir well.
Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying the pakodas.
Take a small table spoon. Fill it with pakoda batter.
Leave this spoon full batter in hot oil.
Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
Turn the high flame low.
Fry them till golden turning their sides frequently on low flame.
Serve them sizzling hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Most viewed
- Live longer: 8 tips to slow down ageing with antioxidant-rich food
- Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set for Bollywood
- Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan