Recipe – Spinach pakoda
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 18:33
Cooking is a great way to unwind from a hectic week.
This delight session at the weekend is full of fun with creativity. In the ongoing freezing weather, you always feel like eating hot snacks on a holiday.
The most helpful recipes are the ones that can be prepared in no time and are enough to be delicious. You will love to add spinach pakodas with lots of your favourite winter recipes. These are simple to cook with very few and inexpensive ingredients.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Besan 2 cups
Water 1 cup
Spinach 150 grams
Green chillies 2
Garlic 2 flakes
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Eno powder 1 tsp
Oil To fry
Mix besan and water. Beat well to make a thick and smooth paste.
Chop spinach and green chillies nicely.
Grate garlic flakes.
Add spinach, green chillies, garlic, salt and chilli powder in it. Mix well.
Add eno powder and stir well.
Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying the pakodas.
Take a small table spoon. Fill it with pakoda batter.
Leave this spoon full batter in hot oil.
Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
Turn the high flame low.
Fry them till golden turning their sides frequently on low flame.
Serve them sizzling hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Most viewed
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Aretha Franklin made ‘Respect’ a feminist anthem
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Bangladesh won’t see killers reign again: PM
- Prime minister says Khaleda too involved in 15 Aug coup
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0