Recipe – Spinach pakoda
Published : 09 Jan 2018, 18:33
Cooking is a great way to unwind from a hectic week.
This delight session at the weekend is full of fun with creativity. In the ongoing freezing weather, you always feel like eating hot snacks on a holiday.
The most helpful recipes are the ones that can be prepared in no time and are enough to be delicious. You will love to add spinach pakodas with lots of your favourite winter recipes. These are simple to cook with very few and inexpensive ingredients.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Besan 2 cups
Water 1 cup
Spinach 150 grams
Green chillies 2
Garlic 2 flakes
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Eno powder 1 tsp
Oil To fry
Mix besan and water. Beat well to make a thick and smooth paste.
Chop spinach and green chillies nicely.
Grate garlic flakes.
Add spinach, green chillies, garlic, salt and chilli powder in it. Mix well.
Add eno powder and stir well.
Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying the pakodas.
Take a small table spoon. Fill it with pakoda batter.
Leave this spoon full batter in hot oil.
Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
Turn the high flame low.
Fry them till golden turning their sides frequently on low flame.
Serve them sizzling hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Most viewed
- Traditional Ramadan Drinks with a Twist?
- Bangladesh-India to continue trend of cooperation in future: PM
- PM Hasina, Indian PM Modi inaugurate ‘Bangladesh Bhaban’ at Shantiniketan
- Only 1/5 of displaced Rohingyas’ needs funded: UNFPA
- Hasina, Modi to inaugurate Bangladesh Bhaban today
- PM Hasina in Santiniketan on a two-day visit to Kolkata
- PM Hasina talks to ailing Mahmoud Abbas over phone
- Priyanka asks world to learn from Bangladesh
- PM Sheikh Hasina left Dhaka for Kolkata
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- 10 killed in Texas school shooting
- More than 100 killed in Cuba Plane crash (Video)
- Lack of awareness, support pushes up suicide incidents in BD: Expert
- Siam plays Salman Shah for ‘Poramon 2’
- Two teenage ethnic girls found dead
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be