7 EASY SOUP RECIPES TO KEEP YOU WARM IN WINTER
Published : 13 Jan 2018, 18:00
In winter, you can come across the foods that are comforting and warm in nature.
The vegetables such as cauliflower, tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage, all types of beans are ones that you can easily find. You can use them to make soups that can warm you up. To support you in this regard, here are soup recipes to keep you warm in winter:
1. Sweet Corn Soup
Originated in China, this soup is loved by the people across the world. Prepared using sweet corn, spring onions and vegetable stock, this Sweet Corn Soup is a favourite appetizer.
2. Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup
Made with paprika and tomatoes, this Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup is a bliss in winter. Garnished with cashew nuts, this appetizer is extremely delightful and ideal for serving before dinner.
3. Mutton Soup
Made using a wide variety of ingredients, taking mutton soup gives you a reason to rejoice in winters, as it warms you up. Being the part of the South Indian Cuisine, the Mutton Soup is prepared with the use of slices of mutton & eggs, chopped coriander, garam masala and turmeric powder.
4. Lentil Cauliflower Soup
Made using red lentil (masoor dal), cauliflower, chicken stock, squashed tomatoes and carrots, this soup is the one that can instantly warm you up. Due to amazing taste & flavours, Lentil Cauliflower Soup is loved by all.
5. Egg Drop Soup
Prepared using eggs, corn flour, chicken stock and pasta macaroni, this Chinese soup is healthier for you if you love eating egg in any form. Rich in all essential nutrients, Egg Drop Soup is a great source of proteins.
6. Onion Thyme Soup
With unmatched qualities, it is a low-calorie soup. Made using thyme and onions, this soup helps you combat with winter chill and fight cholesterol. Start using this soup to stay healthy in winter.
7. Chicken Soup
As a basic continental soup recipe, chicken soup is made using chicken, sliced carrots, onions, celery and garlic. Being healthy, it is loved in winter by the people of all age groups. Serve it to your family members and friends on chilly nights in winter and enjoy its mouth-watering flavours with them. You can pair it with toasted garlic bread to add delectable flavours to this soup.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge