7 reasons you should use vegan products
Published : 22 Jan 2018, 15:29
Invest in cruelty-free products as they are not tested on animals and are safe from harmful chemicals.
Made from natural components, vegan products (free from meat and animal products such as milk, butter or cheese) are safe for your skin and hair. Invest in cruelty-free products as they are not tested on animals and are safe from harmful chemicals, say experts.
Here are some benefits of using vegan products:
* Following a vegan beauty regime helps you get healthy skin. Vitamins B and E regenerate skin cells making your skin soft and radiant.
* Thick and long hair is all conceivable with vegan products. Natural extracts such as green tea and banana in vegan shampoos, hair scrubs and conditioners help in eradicating impurities and clearing the scalp.
* Natural ingredients such as seaweed, tea tree oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, chamomile and vitamin C, add energising abstract to these vegan products. Camomile, aloe vera, seaweed and tea tree purify the skin and give it a silky soft feel. They also remove excess oil and impurities, and help treat acne.
* Free from harmful chemicals, vegan products are safe for skin and hair. Using them lowers the chances of skin problems such as rashes, allergies, eczemas, acne, skin inflammation and other skin diseases.
* Vegan beauty products are never tested on animals and therefore are 100% cruelty free.
* Vegan products are free from beeswax, collagen, gelatin, honey, carmine, cholesterol and other animal derived ingredients.
* Choosing vegan products is also a great way to give more thought to what we buy and have more of a moderate, minimalistic approach. By only buying the items we require, we’re more likely to minimise waste.
- Most viewed
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- 18 August Events
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Deaths
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu