Published : 10 Feb 2018, 15:05
Create a healthy delicious Bruschetta and boost the health quotient.
Bruschetta is a simple Italian appetizer. It is made up of whole wheat garlic bread loaf. The bread is your canvas. Fill it with ingredients of your imagination.
Whole wheat French garlic bread loaf 2 pieces (1” thick)
Red tight Tomatoes 3(medium)
Green Capsicum 2 (medium )
Garlic 1 tsp (crushed)
Salt 1/4 tsp
Oregano 1/2 tsp
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Remove Tomato pulp and chop it finely.
Roast the Capsicums and remove the outer skin and chop finely.
Cut French loaf into 1” pieces and apply butter on it.
Bake the slice in the oven till golden crisp.
Mix all other ingredients together and chill them in a refrigerator.
Apply the chilled topping on the crispy slice. It is ready to eat.
You can add some chopped olives, calcium-rich mozzarella cheese and slather the bread with pesto to make it your favorite Bruschetta. The next time you feel a snack attack coming, dish up a Bruschetta.
- Most viewed
- Doob is getting much-deserved acknowledgment: Irrfan Khan
- Mystery around disappearance of Chinese star
- Marta wins Best FIFA Women's Player award
- Sheikh Hasina urges US businesses to share Bangladesh’s prosperity
- PM says Govt wants free, fair, participatory national polls
- PM Hasina joins Trump’s welcome reception
- PM Sheikh Hasina for more private sector investment in education sector
- Prime Minister places 3 proposals to resolve Rohingya crisis
- Settle all international disputes, prevent conflicts: Sheikh Hasina
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare