Published : 10 Feb 2018, 15:05
Create a healthy delicious Bruschetta and boost the health quotient.
Bruschetta is a simple Italian appetizer. It is made up of whole wheat garlic bread loaf. The bread is your canvas. Fill it with ingredients of your imagination.
Whole wheat French garlic bread loaf 2 pieces (1” thick)
Red tight Tomatoes 3(medium)
Green Capsicum 2 (medium )
Garlic 1 tsp (crushed)
Salt 1/4 tsp
Oregano 1/2 tsp
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Remove Tomato pulp and chop it finely.
Roast the Capsicums and remove the outer skin and chop finely.
Cut French loaf into 1” pieces and apply butter on it.
Bake the slice in the oven till golden crisp.
Mix all other ingredients together and chill them in a refrigerator.
Apply the chilled topping on the crispy slice. It is ready to eat.
You can add some chopped olives, calcium-rich mozzarella cheese and slather the bread with pesto to make it your favorite Bruschetta. The next time you feel a snack attack coming, dish up a Bruschetta.
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting