Published : 10 Feb 2018, 15:05
Create a healthy delicious Bruschetta and boost the health quotient.
Bruschetta is a simple Italian appetizer. It is made up of whole wheat garlic bread loaf. The bread is your canvas. Fill it with ingredients of your imagination.
Whole wheat French garlic bread loaf 2 pieces (1” thick)
Red tight Tomatoes 3(medium)
Green Capsicum 2 (medium )
Garlic 1 tsp (crushed)
Salt 1/4 tsp
Oregano 1/2 tsp
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Remove Tomato pulp and chop it finely.
Roast the Capsicums and remove the outer skin and chop finely.
Cut French loaf into 1” pieces and apply butter on it.
Bake the slice in the oven till golden crisp.
Mix all other ingredients together and chill them in a refrigerator.
Apply the chilled topping on the crispy slice. It is ready to eat.
You can add some chopped olives, calcium-rich mozzarella cheese and slather the bread with pesto to make it your favorite Bruschetta. The next time you feel a snack attack coming, dish up a Bruschetta.
- Most viewed
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Husband kills wife for dowry