Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
Published : 14 Feb 2018, 12:29
Does your heart skip a beat daily for the love of your life? Feel the warm fuzzy feeling and pleasing butterflies in your belly.
Everyone out there wants to feel loved by his/her lover or spouse. They want to know that they matter and are exceptionally valuable. They want to be taken care of. They want to know that their efforts-no matter big or small are appreciated.
As a lover or spouse, you can be the victor of his/her heart forever. A simple act of kindness or gesture of love can go a long way. On a daily basis do or say something to let your darling know how much you love him/her. Of course! It is important to take the time to show your partner how much you love him/her. It helps maintain a healthy and happy romantic relationship. Love brings up emotions that range from pain to ecstasy. It can make you happier than you have ever been, sadder than you have ever been, angrier than you have ever been.
Few things that you should do not only on valentine day but every day to keep the spark of your romance on:
· Hug your partner every morning. Look into his/her eyes for few seconds conveying that you love him/her.
· Tell him/her all the reasons why do you desire him/her the most on this earth.
· Compliment him/her daily but genuinely. Compliments should not be based on looks. Don’t hesitate to compliment in front of family and friends.
· Buy him/her something that he/she wants but would never buy.
· Help them with daily chores and do particularly the chore which he/she hates to do.
· Give him/her space and time to do the things they love to do.
· Recreate the moments of your first date more often.
· When they are sad, hold them close and take away their sorrow.
· Play a sport together daily or go for a walk.
· When at work, text him/her that you miss them.
· You may dedicate a Facebook post to him/her that conveys to the world your immense love for her.
· Have a candlelight dinner on weekends.
· Give her roses for no special reason.
· Give him small adorable gifts for no special reason.
· Play with his/her hair in your leisure time. You may also give a relaxing long back massage.
· Listen to him/her genuinely without being judgemental.
· Take the time to put on his/her favorite song and dance together without any occasion.
· Turn off your phone when you are spending quality time together.
What more do you want to know about? Just take the day off of work and spend the day doing whatever you both want to do together. Love is in the air, hold hands, show your love the best way you can but every day and that is enough.
Happy Valentine Day!
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting