Ditch flowers, perfumes; gift your Valentine something different
Published : 14 Feb 2018, 13:00
This Valentine's Day ditch flowers, perfumes and chocolates a miss and opt for some useful gifts.
Give chocolates, flowers, and fragrances a miss, say experts who suggest a box-full of natural sanitary pads for your girlfriend and gift your man a coffee maker on Valentine’s Day, which is celebrated on February 14 every year.
* Cufflinks look small but do wonders for simple and boring outfits. There is number of designs and textures available that can bring instant fun to the look. Cufflinks with Aztec design works best for formal attire. Those imprinted in different motifs like skull, bear, and bottles, can be gifted to someone who likes to keep it funky and hippie.
* Buy him/her a pair of footwear. A pair of white sneakers is not a desire but a need that will complement a casual styling.
* You could gift her diamonds or that gorgeous dress she mentioned a few days back, but you can also show that you care about her by getting her a chic black box that consists of natural sanitary pads. The top layer of the pads is made with cornstarch, the middle layer or the core is made of bamboo fiber, while the bottom is made with corn-based bioplastic.
The box has a one-month pack of pads along with a tea box, a scented candle, and essential oil. These will help make her hardest time of the month, a lot more bearable.
* If she loves her ice cream tub, get her a heart-shaped ice cream scoop and if she loves different glasses, how about getting her a heart-shaped glass in which she can sip her whiskey or hot chocolate.
* Your boyfriend/girlfriend loves coffee? Invest in a good duet coffee maker which can brew two cups of finely brewed coffee with one fill.
* For a special and intimate night on Valentine’s Day, be a bit more daring by gifting him or her a vibrating sex ring, pleasure sleeve for men, lucky ball masturbator or glow in the dark condoms.
- Most viewed
- Rickshaw drivers protest Kathua and Unnao rapes
- Rana Plaza was a man-made disaster: Rushanara Ali
- Cooper, Gaga’s pact for ‘A Star Is Born’
- A four day Baul and Vaishnav music festival will begin on 28 April in East London
- Abducted minor girl rescued from Cox’s Bazar, 2 held
- Rape accused killed in Chattogram ‘gunfight’
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik expecting first child
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award
- ‘Dead’ baby finally dies
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge