Recipe: Shahi Paneer, simply delicious
Published : 17 Feb 2018, 18:04
Shahi Paneer is an authentic and very flavourful dish. Try this one of the most popular North Indian vegetarian recipe with Chapati, Paratha or Butter Naan.
Fast and filling, this dish stirs cheese cubes, cream and cashew nuts paste rich tomato gravy. The gravy is not only rich but luscious and delicious too. And that’s really it:
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Cashewnuts 8(Soaked for an hour and make a paste)
Besan 1Tb sp
Dalchini sticks 2
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
salt 1 tsp
Ghee 1Tb sp
Cream 1 small cup
Milk 2 small cups
Fresh beaten curd 1 small cup
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of ghee in a pan.
- Add dalchini sticks and saute for a second. Add chopped onions in it and cook till onions turn golden brown.Then saute besan in it for a minute. Add chopped tomatoes saute and cover it for 10 minutes.:
- Now uncover it and add curd. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Keep this aside and let it get cooled. After cooling grind it adding little water and strain it with the help of a sieve.
- Take a separate pan.Heat 1/2 Tbsp of ghee. Add the strained puree in it. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add chilli powder and salt in it.
- Add cashewnut paste. cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the fire. Add cream and milk to it.
- Blend it with a handy mixer to get a smooth gravy.
- Add paneer pieces cut in triangular shape. Garnish with cream.
- Serve hot.
This is an authentic and very flavourful dish. Try this one of the most popular North Indian vegetarian recipe with Chapati, Paratha or Butter Naan.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka