Skin hydration tips to beat the summer heat
Published : 06 Jun 2018, 18:23
The heat is here and so are the summer fun activities. So, if you arewondering how to make those dry patches on your face very smooth, just make sure of following some basic routines.
Sangeeta Velaskar gives tips fora hydrated healthy skin:
* It is always important to apply sunscreen to your face before going out in the morning. Even if it’s not to sunny outside, the sun’s powerful rays can damage your skin.
* It is never good to use direct hot water on the skin as it washes away the sebum that is required by the skin to retain moisture. A good way is to use lukewarm water for washing your face.
* Using the right kind of moisturizer is the key to skin hydration. During summer, you should opt for moisturizers which are water-based instead of oil-based.
Sonia Mathur gives a few tips and tricks to beat the summer heat and hydrate the skin in an effective manner:
* Drinking adequate amount of water (at least 8 glasses a day) is an essential one as water helps in digestion, circulation, absorption and getting rid of skin toxins. If your skin is not getting sufficient amount of water, the lack of hydration will present itself by the dry and flaky skin.
* Hydrate your skin with a hydrating mask at least twice a week. This will not only help in hydrating the skin but also in removing excess oils and other impurities. This is a must-do to the improve the appearance of your skin.
* Toner therapy is something that is overlooked by many. For glowing and hydrated skin, add toner therapy to your beauty regime. It helps reduce open pores seizing maximum dust, dirt and pollution leading to acne.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM