Skin hydration tips to beat the summer heat
Published : 06 Jun 2018, 18:23
The heat is here and so are the summer fun activities. So, if you arewondering how to make those dry patches on your face very smooth, just make sure of following some basic routines.
Sangeeta Velaskar gives tips fora hydrated healthy skin:
* It is always important to apply sunscreen to your face before going out in the morning. Even if it’s not to sunny outside, the sun’s powerful rays can damage your skin.
* It is never good to use direct hot water on the skin as it washes away the sebum that is required by the skin to retain moisture. A good way is to use lukewarm water for washing your face.
* Using the right kind of moisturizer is the key to skin hydration. During summer, you should opt for moisturizers which are water-based instead of oil-based.
Sonia Mathur gives a few tips and tricks to beat the summer heat and hydrate the skin in an effective manner:
* Drinking adequate amount of water (at least 8 glasses a day) is an essential one as water helps in digestion, circulation, absorption and getting rid of skin toxins. If your skin is not getting sufficient amount of water, the lack of hydration will present itself by the dry and flaky skin.
* Hydrate your skin with a hydrating mask at least twice a week. This will not only help in hydrating the skin but also in removing excess oils and other impurities. This is a must-do to the improve the appearance of your skin.
* Toner therapy is something that is overlooked by many. For glowing and hydrated skin, add toner therapy to your beauty regime. It helps reduce open pores seizing maximum dust, dirt and pollution leading to acne.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’