Welcome Summers with Pina Colada
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 17:53
An absolute lip-smacking drink that doesn’t only keep you refreshed but also energized through sunny days.
Come summers, the temperature begins to soar high. You all must be feeling sweaty and dehydrated as your body tends to lose water at a faster pace due to excessive heat. While water is the utmost important drink to quench thirst, you can try few beverages that only satisfy your thirst but also keep your body cool.
Here is an amazing recipe that you must not miss out on. You would love to savour every day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Pineapple juice 500ml (readymade)
Coconut milk 100 ml
Limca (any lemon drink) 500 ml
Vanilla ice cream 5 scoops
Pineapple wedges 5
Ice cubes 5
Blend pineapple juice, coconut milk, ice cream and ice cubes in a blender for a minute.
Pour chilled limca in the blender and blend again for a second.
Pour in a tall glass immediately and place a pineapple wedge and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick on the rim of the glass.
Serve chilled immediately.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM