Welcome Summers with Pina Colada
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 17:53
An absolute lip-smacking drink that doesn’t only keep you refreshed but also energized through sunny days.
Come summers, the temperature begins to soar high. You all must be feeling sweaty and dehydrated as your body tends to lose water at a faster pace due to excessive heat. While water is the utmost important drink to quench thirst, you can try few beverages that only satisfy your thirst but also keep your body cool.
Here is an amazing recipe that you must not miss out on. You would love to savour every day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Pineapple juice 500ml (readymade)
Coconut milk 100 ml
Limca (any lemon drink) 500 ml
Vanilla ice cream 5 scoops
Pineapple wedges 5
Ice cubes 5
Blend pineapple juice, coconut milk, ice cream and ice cubes in a blender for a minute.
Pour chilled limca in the blender and blend again for a second.
Pour in a tall glass immediately and place a pineapple wedge and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick on the rim of the glass.
Serve chilled immediately.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self