Published : 03 Jun 2017, 17:18
Chocolate Pudding is a traditional English recipe made using milk and cocoa powder.
You can surprise your loved ones with this dessert recipe on special occasions and festivals.
If you want to impress your partner, indulge in this easy recipe.
It's a great dessert option to go for if you want to woo your guests and treat their taste buds!
Garnish this dessert recipe with glazed berries and top up with some whipped cream for that perfect presentation.
1 1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon gelatin
3 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup water
1 handful glazed cherries
2 scoops whipped cream
How to make Chocolate Pudding:
Take a glass bowl and add 1/2 cup water in it. Mix gelatin and keep aside till it dissolves in the water completely.
Now in a microwave safe bowl, mix cocoa, vanilla essence, sugar and milk. Microwave the mixture for 5-6 minutes on high temperature. Now add gelatin to the mixture. Mix it well and microwave the mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Pour the mixture in the serving dish and refrigerate it till it becomes hard. Garnish the pudding with whipped cream and glazed cherries, and serve chilled. It's a great dessert option to go for if you want to woo your guests and treat their taste buds!
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom