Baked Pasta in Red Sauce
Published : 05 Aug 2017, 17:48
If you are craving for an interesting main dish recipe that can be made for get-togethers and kitty parties, you must try this Baked Pasta in Red Sauce.
With a rich taste of tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and sauces, this pasta recipe would be loved by all! This yummy Italian recipe is cooked using whole wheat pasta and a melange of spices, which will give your taste buds a treat! A must try pasta recipe!
2 cup boiled wholewheat pasta
4 green chilli
1 teaspoon juice of 1 lemon
4 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon salt
water as required
2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
2 tablespoon butter
4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoon semolina
4 leaves basil
For The Main Dish
1/2 cup onion
1/2 cup mozzarella
4 cup tomato puree
How to make Baked Pasta in Red Sauce:
Take a small bowl and mix salt, black pepper powder, red chilli sauce and tomato sauce. On the other hand, take a pan and start heating the oil on low flame.
Add sliced onions on the pan and sauteed them till they turn slightly brown in colour. Add flour in the pan and keep stirring the pan.
Next, add the prepared sauce in the bowl to the pan. Mix it well. Add water to the pan to prevent the mixture from thickening. Put the mixture for boiling.
Add boiled pasta to the pan and let it cook for on low flame for a few minutes. Also, add sugar, tomato ketchup, lemon juice and cheese to the mix.
Now, pour this mixture from the pan to the baking dish and bake it for about 15 minutes. Garnish it with chopped green chillies or grated cheese. Serve warm.
- Most viewed
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- 18 October Births
- 18 October Events
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Speaker for playing effective role in solving Rohingya crisis
- Teenage girl’s body exhumed for fresh autopsy in Panchagarh
- Dhaka 7th worst megacity for women: Poll
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link
- Sharapova triumphs in Tianjin opener
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- 15 October Events
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 15 October Deaths
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations