Baked Pasta in Red Sauce
Published : 05 Aug 2017, 17:48
If you are craving for an interesting main dish recipe that can be made for get-togethers and kitty parties, you must try this Baked Pasta in Red Sauce.
With a rich taste of tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and sauces, this pasta recipe would be loved by all! This yummy Italian recipe is cooked using whole wheat pasta and a melange of spices, which will give your taste buds a treat! A must try pasta recipe!
2 cup boiled wholewheat pasta
4 green chilli
1 teaspoon juice of 1 lemon
4 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon salt
water as required
2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
2 tablespoon butter
4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoon semolina
4 leaves basil
For The Main Dish
1/2 cup onion
1/2 cup mozzarella
4 cup tomato puree
How to make Baked Pasta in Red Sauce:
Take a small bowl and mix salt, black pepper powder, red chilli sauce and tomato sauce. On the other hand, take a pan and start heating the oil on low flame.
Add sliced onions on the pan and sauteed them till they turn slightly brown in colour. Add flour in the pan and keep stirring the pan.
Next, add the prepared sauce in the bowl to the pan. Mix it well. Add water to the pan to prevent the mixture from thickening. Put the mixture for boiling.
Add boiled pasta to the pan and let it cook for on low flame for a few minutes. Also, add sugar, tomato ketchup, lemon juice and cheese to the mix.
Now, pour this mixture from the pan to the baking dish and bake it for about 15 minutes. Garnish it with chopped green chillies or grated cheese. Serve warm.
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl