Cheesy Potato Chips
Published : 19 Aug 2017, 17:28
Cheesy Potato Chips is a lip-smacking snack recipe that you can make for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party and game night!
Baked to perfection, this dish has blue cheese melted over it and seasoned with Italian seasoning and chilli powder; which will give your taste buds a mouth-watering experience.
You can try this delicious dish when you have friends coming over for a get-together, and we bet they will be asking more of it! Try this scrumptious crunchy finger food and enjoy with your loved ones!
250 gm potato wafers
100 gm blue cheese
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
How to make Cheesy Potato Chips:
To prepare this delicious snack recipe, pre-heat the oven at 200 degree Celsius. Next, take a baking tray and carefully spread the potato wafers or chips on it. Make sure to leave some space between the chips.
Grate blue cheese in a bowl and spread it well over the chips in a generous amount. Now, sprinkle some chilli powder and Italian seasoning over the cheese and place the tray in the pre-heated oven.
Let the chips bake for about 5 minutes until the cheese melts. Bring out the tray when done and serve immediately!
- Most viewed
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- 17 January Deaths
- 17 January Births
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46