we are not living in a society of middle age
Published : 05 May 2016, 03:10
Are you ready to get your 6 year old daughter marry a man who is 57 years old? Are you ready to get your 40 year old widow sister marry a man who is 15 years younger to your sister? Are you ready to take it easy if your husband takes three more wives? Do you feel it right if your husband makes sexual relationship with your maids?
If you do not feel these activities right, then why do you glorify these? Don't forget that we are not living in a society of middle age; we are living in a modern society full of humanist activities and thoughts. If you still support those gruesome, obscene and abnormal intentions, then you should be ashamed of yourselves...
From Sohana M. Ahmed's Facebook
- Most viewed
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan