we are not living in a society of middle age
Published : 05 May 2016, 03:10
Are you ready to get your 6 year old daughter marry a man who is 57 years old? Are you ready to get your 40 year old widow sister marry a man who is 15 years younger to your sister? Are you ready to take it easy if your husband takes three more wives? Do you feel it right if your husband makes sexual relationship with your maids?
If you do not feel these activities right, then why do you glorify these? Don't forget that we are not living in a society of middle age; we are living in a modern society full of humanist activities and thoughts. If you still support those gruesome, obscene and abnormal intentions, then you should be ashamed of yourselves...
From Sohana M. Ahmed's Facebook
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 2 women surrender as cops cordon off Meherpur ‘militant den’
- Court orders de-sealing of hotel room where Sunanda died
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- 22 July Deaths
- 22 July Births
- Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
- Students clash with cops at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- Unidentified girl dies at DMCH, 12 days after rescue in senseless state
- 2,000 girl cyclists say 'No' to early marriage
- Bangladeshi gets 11 years’ jail for raping tourist in Singapore
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Don’t ruin fish market for small gains, PM to exporters
- Jagga Jasoos actress found dead in Gurgaon flat
- Australian senator who breast-fed daughter in parliament resigns