we are not living in a society of middle age
Published : 05 May 2016, 03:10
Are you ready to get your 6 year old daughter marry a man who is 57 years old? Are you ready to get your 40 year old widow sister marry a man who is 15 years younger to your sister? Are you ready to take it easy if your husband takes three more wives? Do you feel it right if your husband makes sexual relationship with your maids?
If you do not feel these activities right, then why do you glorify these? Don't forget that we are not living in a society of middle age; we are living in a modern society full of humanist activities and thoughts. If you still support those gruesome, obscene and abnormal intentions, then you should be ashamed of yourselves...
From Sohana M. Ahmed's Facebook
- Most viewed
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- Priyanka at UN bats for girl empowerment
- Suu Kyi’s award suspended by UK union
- 4G service by December: Tarana
- Signal 3 to continue for maritime ports
- Schoolgirl foils forced marriage
- Mexico: Strong earthquake topples buildings, killing scores (Video)
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- 'Resolve Rohingya crisis before it’s too late'
- Friend’s kidney helps Selena Gomez fight lupus
- Priyanka meets Jordan's Queen Rania
- Public property plunderers must face legal actions: PM
- Trump assures PM of all supports on Rohingya issue
- Woman dies for ‘medical negligence’ after childbirth
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- Schoolgirl hacked in Savar, stalker held
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- 16 September Births