we are not living in a society of middle age
Published : 05 May 2016, 03:10
Are you ready to get your 6 year old daughter marry a man who is 57 years old? Are you ready to get your 40 year old widow sister marry a man who is 15 years younger to your sister? Are you ready to take it easy if your husband takes three more wives? Do you feel it right if your husband makes sexual relationship with your maids?
If you do not feel these activities right, then why do you glorify these? Don't forget that we are not living in a society of middle age; we are living in a modern society full of humanist activities and thoughts. If you still support those gruesome, obscene and abnormal intentions, then you should be ashamed of yourselves...
From Sohana M. Ahmed's Facebook
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Eat Home Cooked Meals and Skip Watching TV to Lower Risks of Obesity
- PM blasts BNP for not observing 'Genocide Day'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh