we are not living in a society of middle age
Published : 05 May 2016, 03:10
Are you ready to get your 6 year old daughter marry a man who is 57 years old? Are you ready to get your 40 year old widow sister marry a man who is 15 years younger to your sister? Are you ready to take it easy if your husband takes three more wives? Do you feel it right if your husband makes sexual relationship with your maids?
If you do not feel these activities right, then why do you glorify these? Don't forget that we are not living in a society of middle age; we are living in a modern society full of humanist activities and thoughts. If you still support those gruesome, obscene and abnormal intentions, then you should be ashamed of yourselves...
From Sohana M. Ahmed's Facebook
- Most viewed
- Nusraat Faria goes bold on costume; sparks off protests on social media
- Melania Trump's pricey jacket draws attention in Sicily
- Raid at Savar ‘militant dens’: 7 grenades, 3 suicide vests found
- NASA’s Juno probe forces ‘rethink’ on Jupiter
- Nokia 9: Dual rear cameras leaked in new images, 8GB RAM, and more
- Oil prices rally after heavy sell-off
- Blast heard as cops resume operation at Savar ‘militant dens’
- Indian aid arrives as Sri Lanka monsoon toll hits 100
- Ramadan begins tomorrow
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Rumana Monzur graduates from law school
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- 21 May Deaths