Google merges skills to launch Spaces sharing app
Published : 17 May 2016, 16:28
Google on Monday rolled out a Spaces application tailored to let users easily share content and commentary, group-messaging style, on any topics they wish.
"With Spaces, it's simple to find and share articles, videos and images without leaving the app, since Google Search, YouTube, and Chrome come built in," product director Luke Wroblewski said in a blog post.
"You can create a space with just one tap for any topic and invite anyone via messaging, email, a social network, or whatever way you like."
Spaces rolled out for mobile devices powered by Android or Apple software as well as for access through Internet browsers, Wroblewski said.
Google will devote sessions to Spaces at the Internet giant's annual developers conference kicking off on Wednesday near its headquarters in the Silicon Valley city of Mountain View.
The three-day Google I/O conference is set to focus on virtual reality, artificial intelligence and the Android operating system as the Internet firm courts developers whose creations can win users to services and buyers to products.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Eat Home Cooked Meals and Skip Watching TV to Lower Risks of Obesity
- PM blasts BNP for not observing 'Genocide Day'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh