Google merges skills to launch Spaces sharing app
Published : 17 May 2016, 16:28
Google on Monday rolled out a Spaces application tailored to let users easily share content and commentary, group-messaging style, on any topics they wish.
"With Spaces, it's simple to find and share articles, videos and images without leaving the app, since Google Search, YouTube, and Chrome come built in," product director Luke Wroblewski said in a blog post.
"You can create a space with just one tap for any topic and invite anyone via messaging, email, a social network, or whatever way you like."
Spaces rolled out for mobile devices powered by Android or Apple software as well as for access through Internet browsers, Wroblewski said.
Google will devote sessions to Spaces at the Internet giant's annual developers conference kicking off on Wednesday near its headquarters in the Silicon Valley city of Mountain View.
The three-day Google I/O conference is set to focus on virtual reality, artificial intelligence and the Android operating system as the Internet firm courts developers whose creations can win users to services and buyers to products.
- Most viewed
- Female teacher engaged in sex with student in plane toilet
- What essential qualities make for a happy, long-term relationship? We find out
- 8 reasons why momos are dangerous for you
- Woman crushed under train in Chapainawabganj
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- 22 July Deaths
- Vidya Balan, Rahul Bose tie up for a cause!
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- People to bring AL back to power: PM
- Man, daughter-in-law sentenced to life term in Laxmipur rape case
- Angelina Jolie admits to ‘hardest time’ after separation
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed