'Digital Bangladesh is not a dream, it's reality'
Published : 02 Mar 2017, 23:25
Aiming to share information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals and empowering them to make better decisions; Elsevier and A2i has jointly arranged a workshop called “Elsevier (ScienceDirect) Digital Resource Awareness & Author Workshop in association with A2i". This joint initiative also aims to deliver better care, and sometimes make groundbreaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress.
The two day long event has started on 2nd March, Thursday, and will be continued till 3rd March, at the Krishibid Institution Bangladesh (KIB). Anyone can join the event either on 2nd or 3rd of March as per convenience. The event will commence at 10.30 am on both the days.
Director General (admin) of Prime Minister's Office and Project Manager of A2i, Kabir Bin Anwar, was present on the 1st day's program, as a chief guest.
In chief guest's speech, Kabir Bin Anwar said, "Digital Bangladesh is not a dream anymore, it's reality now. People of Bangladesh has started to receive digital services".
Addressing the students and teachers, he said, "You will take this country to far ahead. For this, the present generation students should emphasize on information technology studies".
D. Sangeeta Mehta, Regional Director, Elsevier Research Solution Sales (book), South Asia, also said about how to publish good books and journals.
The Senior Solutions Sales Manager of Elsevier, Arnab Kumar De was in charge of overall maintenance of the program and keeping contact with PMO.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Right to a healthy future
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf