'Digital Bangladesh is not a dream, it's reality'
Published : 02 Mar 2017, 23:25
Aiming to share information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals and empowering them to make better decisions; Elsevier and A2i has jointly arranged a workshop called “Elsevier (ScienceDirect) Digital Resource Awareness & Author Workshop in association with A2i". This joint initiative also aims to deliver better care, and sometimes make groundbreaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress.
The two day long event has started on 2nd March, Thursday, and will be continued till 3rd March, at the Krishibid Institution Bangladesh (KIB). Anyone can join the event either on 2nd or 3rd of March as per convenience. The event will commence at 10.30 am on both the days.
Director General (admin) of Prime Minister's Office and Project Manager of A2i, Kabir Bin Anwar, was present on the 1st day's program, as a chief guest.
In chief guest's speech, Kabir Bin Anwar said, "Digital Bangladesh is not a dream anymore, it's reality now. People of Bangladesh has started to receive digital services".
Addressing the students and teachers, he said, "You will take this country to far ahead. For this, the present generation students should emphasize on information technology studies".
D. Sangeeta Mehta, Regional Director, Elsevier Research Solution Sales (book), South Asia, also said about how to publish good books and journals.
The Senior Solutions Sales Manager of Elsevier, Arnab Kumar De was in charge of overall maintenance of the program and keeping contact with PMO.
- Most viewed
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- French Dressing
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Change Maker: Seven stand strong
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- 5 suspected militants surrender to RAB
- 21 May Deaths
- Banani rape: Key accused Nayem Ashraf placed in 7-day remand
- Banani rape: Bodyguard, driver remanded
- Banani rape: Raintree hotel calls for justice
- Banani Rape: Key accused Nayem
- Banani Rape Accused: Shafat's bodyguard, driver arrested
- Hillary Clinton announces post-election plans
- Qabooli Biryani
- Univ lecturer fired for ‘raping’ student
- Israel’s first female sharia judge sworn in