'Digital Bangladesh is not a dream, it's reality'
Published : 02 Mar 2017, 23:25
Aiming to share information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals and empowering them to make better decisions; Elsevier and A2i has jointly arranged a workshop called “Elsevier (ScienceDirect) Digital Resource Awareness & Author Workshop in association with A2i". This joint initiative also aims to deliver better care, and sometimes make groundbreaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress.
The two day long event has started on 2nd March, Thursday, and will be continued till 3rd March, at the Krishibid Institution Bangladesh (KIB). Anyone can join the event either on 2nd or 3rd of March as per convenience. The event will commence at 10.30 am on both the days.
Director General (admin) of Prime Minister's Office and Project Manager of A2i, Kabir Bin Anwar, was present on the 1st day's program, as a chief guest.
In chief guest's speech, Kabir Bin Anwar said, "Digital Bangladesh is not a dream anymore, it's reality now. People of Bangladesh has started to receive digital services".
Addressing the students and teachers, he said, "You will take this country to far ahead. For this, the present generation students should emphasize on information technology studies".
D. Sangeeta Mehta, Regional Director, Elsevier Research Solution Sales (book), South Asia, also said about how to publish good books and journals.
The Senior Solutions Sales Manager of Elsevier, Arnab Kumar De was in charge of overall maintenance of the program and keeping contact with PMO.
- Most viewed
- Road crash kills 16 garments workers in Rangpur
- 24 June Deaths
- 24 June Births
- 24 June Events
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Van attack on London Muslims suggests new polarization
- 22 June Events
- Show off your baby bump in trendy wears