Now make, share GIFs with Facebook camera
Published : 15 Jul 2017, 15:09
Facebook has quietly rolled out a new feature that allows users to make short "GIFs" using the in-app camera.
The GIF could be customised using several frames and filters and shared on Facebook, Engadget reported on Saturday.
Users can tap the camera icon on the app and then swipe right to reach the GIF-making interface.
However, the GIFs can only be shared on Facebook and when saved on device, they come in video format.
Though Facebook has not made any public announcement about this, the feature is available to few users and it is unclear if everyone will get access to it soon.
Earlier this year, Facebook introduced a number of "Giphy-powered" features to its app, followed by release of GIF comments.
- Most viewed
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- 22 July Events
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- Shabana receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Prime Minister Hasina