Now make, share GIFs with Facebook camera
Published : 15 Jul 2017, 15:09
Facebook has quietly rolled out a new feature that allows users to make short "GIFs" using the in-app camera.
The GIF could be customised using several frames and filters and shared on Facebook, Engadget reported on Saturday.
Users can tap the camera icon on the app and then swipe right to reach the GIF-making interface.
However, the GIFs can only be shared on Facebook and when saved on device, they come in video format.
Though Facebook has not made any public announcement about this, the feature is available to few users and it is unclear if everyone will get access to it soon.
Earlier this year, Facebook introduced a number of "Giphy-powered" features to its app, followed by release of GIF comments.
- Most viewed
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- President, PM for ensuring accuracy in weights, measures
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Ramadan Recipes: How to Easily Make Basbousa
- Clooneys, Beckhams arrive for royal wedding
- It's all about the well-plumed hats for royal wedding guests
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief