Now make, share GIFs with Facebook camera
Published : 15 Jul 2017, 15:09
Facebook has quietly rolled out a new feature that allows users to make short "GIFs" using the in-app camera.
The GIF could be customised using several frames and filters and shared on Facebook, Engadget reported on Saturday.
Users can tap the camera icon on the app and then swipe right to reach the GIF-making interface.
However, the GIFs can only be shared on Facebook and when saved on device, they come in video format.
Though Facebook has not made any public announcement about this, the feature is available to few users and it is unclear if everyone will get access to it soon.
Earlier this year, Facebook introduced a number of "Giphy-powered" features to its app, followed by release of GIF comments.
- Most viewed
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- No need to react to marriage rumours
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Omarosa’s White House recordings fuel Trump woes
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women