Now make, share GIFs with Facebook camera
Published : 15 Jul 2017, 15:09
Facebook has quietly rolled out a new feature that allows users to make short "GIFs" using the in-app camera.
The GIF could be customised using several frames and filters and shared on Facebook, Engadget reported on Saturday.
Users can tap the camera icon on the app and then swipe right to reach the GIF-making interface.
However, the GIFs can only be shared on Facebook and when saved on device, they come in video format.
Though Facebook has not made any public announcement about this, the feature is available to few users and it is unclear if everyone will get access to it soon.
Earlier this year, Facebook introduced a number of "Giphy-powered" features to its app, followed by release of GIF comments.
- Most viewed
- Recipe: Smoky, saucy, cheesy pasta
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sex cases
- Khaleda’s bail in graft case extended until Monday
- Quality, time-befitting education a must: PM
- Hearing on Khaleda’s bail plea today
- 9th anniversary of Pilkhana carnage being observed
- 25 February Deaths
- 25 February Births
- 25 February Events
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs