Now make, share GIFs with Facebook camera
Published : 15 Jul 2017, 15:09
Facebook has quietly rolled out a new feature that allows users to make short "GIFs" using the in-app camera.
The GIF could be customised using several frames and filters and shared on Facebook, Engadget reported on Saturday.
Users can tap the camera icon on the app and then swipe right to reach the GIF-making interface.
However, the GIFs can only be shared on Facebook and when saved on device, they come in video format.
Though Facebook has not made any public announcement about this, the feature is available to few users and it is unclear if everyone will get access to it soon.
Earlier this year, Facebook introduced a number of "Giphy-powered" features to its app, followed by release of GIF comments.
- Most viewed
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees [...]
- Process for taking back some Rohingya refugees ‘anytime’: Suu Kyi
- World must join to stop Rohingya genocide: Shabana Azmi
- Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
- Kushtia BNP leader held for ‘rape attempt’
- PM rules out possibility of understanding with BNP
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- Nawaz Sharif's wife wins Lahore by-poll
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Girl dies falling off easy bike