Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
Published : 21 Feb 2018, 13:19
Marking the International Mother Language Day, Microsoft has introduced the Bangla version of ‘Microsoft Kaizala’, a mobile application designed for large group communication, work management, reporting and analytics.
Kaizala is designed to optimise productivity in a world with intelligent cloud and intelligent edge, particularly in the emerging markets, said a press release on Tuesday.
The app, which has a simple chat user interface, allows up to five million people to join one group, and users to communicate in a structured way.
The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) in Bangladesh has already started using Microsoft Kaizala in its pilot projects, said the release.
This app is available in Bengali for both iOS and Android.
Interested users can download it from this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/kaizala/install.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe