Google launches new search experience for job seekers in Bangladesh
Published : 05 Sep 2018, 17:17
Google has unveiled a new search experience making it easier for job seekers in three countries of South Asia, including Bangladesh, to find employment opportunities from popular job listing websites, online classifieds and companies.
The new feature is built directly into Google Search to provide a comprehensive listing of jobs across the web.
At launch, job search will have hundreds of thousands of job listings from thousands of sites, including Bikroy.com, Mustakbil.com and Xpressjobs.lk.
Job Search provides a comprehensive listing of jobs across the web benefiting job seekers in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Job seekers can now search for “part-time jobs,” “software developer jobs”, “construction jobs” or similar unique job-seeking queries, to pull out a special module that can be expanded to a more immersive experience.
Job postings with at-a-glance details such as the job title and location across job types - full-time, part-time and internship jobs
The Search experience is available in English on the Google app on Android and iOS, and in Google Search on desktop and mobile.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised