‘Baahubali: The Game’ crosses 1mn downloads
Published : 11 May 2017, 14:55
‘Baahubali The Game’, inspired by S.S. Rajamouli’s superhit epic, has crossed over a million downloads since the second part of the film was released on April 28.
The multi-player strategy game has been developed by Bengaluru-based Moonfrog Labs in association with the movie ‘Baahubali’ production company Arka Media Works and Graphic India.
The game has become the top-most downloaded game and 10th most downloaded app in India.
The game is available in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and has a small size of 24MB or depending on the type of phone the player has.
Creator of famed ‘Farmville’ game Mark Skaggs and Aditya Chari, who worked with the ‘Baahubali’ movie, among other artists have contributed to this game.
Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bahubali.game&hl=en&rdid=com.bahubali.game
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists