How to charge your smartphone: 10 dos and don'ts
Published : 03 Jun 2017, 17:19
All batteries have an expiry date. Same is true for smartphones' batteries as well.
However, the way you use your smartphone also goes a long way in deciding the longevity of your device's battery.
Here, charging habits as well as the chargers you use also play an important role.
For example, leaving your phone charging through the night is sure to hurt the battery's health in the long run.
Similarly, using cheap chargers are dangerous both for your smartphone and its battery.
So, here are few tips on how to charge your smartphone and make its battery last longer.
- Most viewed
- Law coming to ensure death sentence for patrons of drug traders: PM
- 99 lakh jobs by 2020: Prime Minister
- Your kids’ obesity may up knee, hip osteoarthritis risk later
- Beauty rituals to follow during monsoon
- Deepika Padukone trying 9 things she never did before
- ‘Russia’s hottest World Cup fan’ turns out to be porn star
- Hollywood stars reject Trump immigrant policy
- Rohingya girls dream of school
- Prime Minister meets President