How to charge your smartphone: 10 dos and don'ts
Published : 03 Jun 2017, 17:19
All batteries have an expiry date. Same is true for smartphones' batteries as well.
However, the way you use your smartphone also goes a long way in deciding the longevity of your device's battery.
Here, charging habits as well as the chargers you use also play an important role.
For example, leaving your phone charging through the night is sure to hurt the battery's health in the long run.
Similarly, using cheap chargers are dangerous both for your smartphone and its battery.
So, here are few tips on how to charge your smartphone and make its battery last longer.
- Most viewed
- Priya Prakash Varrier is not allowed to use a mobile phone
- PM goes to Tungipara tomorrow to pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Suicide trend among women on the rise in Sylhet
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- 16 March Deaths
- 16 March Births
- At least 50 dead in US Bangla aircraft crash in TIA
- Schoolgirl ‘raped by 2 teenagers’ in Sylhet
- FBHRO starts its journey
- US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashes in Kathmandu
- US-Bangla aircraft’s passenger list
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims