How to charge your smartphone: 10 dos and don'ts
Published : 03 Jun 2017, 17:19
All batteries have an expiry date. Same is true for smartphones' batteries as well.
However, the way you use your smartphone also goes a long way in deciding the longevity of your device's battery.
Here, charging habits as well as the chargers you use also play an important role.
For example, leaving your phone charging through the night is sure to hurt the battery's health in the long run.
Similarly, using cheap chargers are dangerous both for your smartphone and its battery.
So, here are few tips on how to charge your smartphone and make its battery last longer.
- Most viewed
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- 18 October Births
- 18 October Events
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Speaker for playing effective role in solving Rohingya crisis
- Teenage girl’s body exhumed for fresh autopsy in Panchagarh
- Dhaka 7th worst megacity for women: Poll
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link
- Sharapova triumphs in Tianjin opener
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- 15 October Events
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 15 October Deaths
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations