How to charge your smartphone: 10 dos and don'ts
Published : 03 Jun 2017, 17:19
All batteries have an expiry date. Same is true for smartphones' batteries as well.
However, the way you use your smartphone also goes a long way in deciding the longevity of your device's battery.
Here, charging habits as well as the chargers you use also play an important role.
For example, leaving your phone charging through the night is sure to hurt the battery's health in the long run.
Similarly, using cheap chargers are dangerous both for your smartphone and its battery.
So, here are few tips on how to charge your smartphone and make its battery last longer.
- Most viewed
- Road crash kills 16 garments workers in Rangpur
- 24 June Deaths
- 24 June Births
- 24 June Events
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists