How to charge your smartphone: 10 dos and don'ts
Published : 03 Jun 2017, 17:19
All batteries have an expiry date. Same is true for smartphones' batteries as well.
However, the way you use your smartphone also goes a long way in deciding the longevity of your device's battery.
Here, charging habits as well as the chargers you use also play an important role.
For example, leaving your phone charging through the night is sure to hurt the battery's health in the long run.
Similarly, using cheap chargers are dangerous both for your smartphone and its battery.
So, here are few tips on how to charge your smartphone and make its battery last longer.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM