Tigers make poor start
Published : 03 Jan 2017, 14:25
Bangladesh opted to bat first after winning the toss in the first T20 against New Zealand but are now four wickets down with only 30 runs on the board.
Bowling the sixth over, debutant Lockie Ferguson hit twice in his T20 career's first two balls to remove Sabbir Rahman (16) and Soumya Sarkar (0) after Tamim Iqbal (11) and Imrul Kayes (0) had fallen victim to Ben Wheeler and Matt Henry respectively.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Dial 109 to combat violence against women and children
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh pitching for UN recognition of Mar 25
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Mamata Banerjee rules out removing Bangabandhu's bust
- 20 March Deaths
- MA, MSS, MBA, MSc and M Mug exams postponed
- Guys stop doing this!
- Impulsive Facebook use cause brain imbalance
- Indonesia summons UK envoy over coral reef destruction
- PM advises children to take lessons of patriotism from early life
- 'Take vow to make developed Bangladesh'
- IS claims responsibility for Ashkona suicide blast
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu