Tigers make poor start
Published : 03 Jan 2017, 14:25
Bangladesh opted to bat first after winning the toss in the first T20 against New Zealand but are now four wickets down with only 30 runs on the board.
Bowling the sixth over, debutant Lockie Ferguson hit twice in his T20 career's first two balls to remove Sabbir Rahman (16) and Soumya Sarkar (0) after Tamim Iqbal (11) and Imrul Kayes (0) had fallen victim to Ben Wheeler and Matt Henry respectively.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea
- Ever Heard of Bubble Tea? Everything You Didn't Know About This Unique Drink
- PM to visit Sunamganj haors Apr 30
- SSC results on 4 May
- 'Put people over profit to end fashion slavery'
- President, PM greet NMST's golden jubilee celebration
- Shakib Khan served legal notice
- ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ new poster shows Anushka Shetty in all her royal glory
- Pregnancy or PMS? 11 ways to spot the difference
- Dhaka-Thimphu to work in power, water resources & connectivity: Statement
- Safety rules ignored in Cox's Bazar beach
- Bangladesh students are welcome in US
- 'Ruppur nuclear power plant's construction set to begin in June'
- Bhutan to facilitate entry of Bangladeshi products
- PM returns home from Bhutan
- Policewomen honoured for their contribution
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Venezuelan protests against government leave 3 dead