National Sub-Junior Chess to begin April 25 in city
Published : 16 Apr 2017, 18:40
The 36th National Sub-Junior (Under-16) Chess Championships (Open and Girls') will begin on April 25 at Chess Federation hall room in the city.
It's an open event of undre-16 year's boys and girls which will be held in Swiss-League system.
Interested participants have been asked to enroll their names with entry and registration fees on or before April 22 at Bangladesh Chess Federation office.
Interested players from district sports Association also have been asked to enroll their names with letter from their respective District Sports Association.
Chess Federation will provide free food and accommodation to one boy and one girl player for each district.
- Most viewed
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Bir Protik Kakon Bibi no more
- 22 March Deaths
- 22 March Births
- 22 March Events
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Boko Haram frees abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry