National Sub-Junior Chess to begin April 25 in city
Published : 16 Apr 2017, 18:40
The 36th National Sub-Junior (Under-16) Chess Championships (Open and Girls') will begin on April 25 at Chess Federation hall room in the city.
It's an open event of undre-16 year's boys and girls which will be held in Swiss-League system.
Interested participants have been asked to enroll their names with entry and registration fees on or before April 22 at Bangladesh Chess Federation office.
Interested players from district sports Association also have been asked to enroll their names with letter from their respective District Sports Association.
Chess Federation will provide free food and accommodation to one boy and one girl player for each district.
- Most viewed
- Soha Ali Khan’s baby shower preparations are on in full swing
- Cheesy Potato Chips
- National Women's Chess begins Saturday
- NASA’s latest communications satellite arrives in orbit
- Facebook shuts down chat platform used to ‘harass’ employees
- Different brand choices can make dent in relationship
- Development works near Sundarbans jeopardise people’s lives: Sultana Kamal
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- 19 August Deaths
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses