National Sub-Junior Chess to begin April 25 in city
Published : 16 Apr 2017, 18:40
The 36th National Sub-Junior (Under-16) Chess Championships (Open and Girls') will begin on April 25 at Chess Federation hall room in the city.
It's an open event of undre-16 year's boys and girls which will be held in Swiss-League system.
Interested participants have been asked to enroll their names with entry and registration fees on or before April 22 at Bangladesh Chess Federation office.
Interested players from district sports Association also have been asked to enroll their names with letter from their respective District Sports Association.
Chess Federation will provide free food and accommodation to one boy and one girl player for each district.
- Most viewed
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Speaker for playing effective role in solving Rohingya crisis
- Teenage girl’s body exhumed for fresh autopsy in Panchagarh
- Dhaka 7th worst megacity for women: Poll
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link
- Man gets death penalty for killing wife
- Rape accused killed in Cox’s Bazar gunfight
- 5-point proposal could resolve Rohingya crisis: PM
- 17 October Deaths
- Sharapova triumphs in Tianjin opener
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Jolie, Paltrow were Weinstein’s victim, too
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- Why Sunny Leone comes to Bollywood from porn industry?
- 15 October Events
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade