National Sub-Junior Chess to begin April 25 in city
Published : 16 Apr 2017, 18:40
The 36th National Sub-Junior (Under-16) Chess Championships (Open and Girls') will begin on April 25 at Chess Federation hall room in the city.
It's an open event of undre-16 year's boys and girls which will be held in Swiss-League system.
Interested participants have been asked to enroll their names with entry and registration fees on or before April 22 at Bangladesh Chess Federation office.
Interested players from district sports Association also have been asked to enroll their names with letter from their respective District Sports Association.
Chess Federation will provide free food and accommodation to one boy and one girl player for each district.
- Most viewed
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
- 34 new experiments to launch on NASA cargo ship
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief