PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
Published : 25 May 2017, 12:10
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina last night extended her heartiest congratulations to Bangladesh cricket team for their emphatic victory against New Zealand in the Tri-nation ODI Series at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground in Dublin.
In a congratulatory message, Sheikh Hasina greeted all the players, coach and officials of the national team as well as Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) officials concerned for defeating New Zealand.
"The whole nation is proud of seeing the team spirit of our players and their tremendous performance," she said.
The premier expressed the hope that the winning spree of the Bangladesh cricket team would continue in future.
Bangladesh romped to a five-wicket win over New Zealand - the Tigers' first victory over the Kiwis away from home - in the last match of the Tri-nation series at the Clantorf Cricket Club Ground in Dublin.
- Most viewed
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 22 July Events
- Shabana receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Prime Minister Hasina