PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
Published : 25 May 2017, 12:10
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina last night extended her heartiest congratulations to Bangladesh cricket team for their emphatic victory against New Zealand in the Tri-nation ODI Series at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground in Dublin.
In a congratulatory message, Sheikh Hasina greeted all the players, coach and officials of the national team as well as Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) officials concerned for defeating New Zealand.
"The whole nation is proud of seeing the team spirit of our players and their tremendous performance," she said.
The premier expressed the hope that the winning spree of the Bangladesh cricket team would continue in future.
Bangladesh romped to a five-wicket win over New Zealand - the Tigers' first victory over the Kiwis away from home - in the last match of the Tri-nation series at the Clantorf Cricket Club Ground in Dublin.
- Most viewed
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- The Rohingya children trafficked for sex
- Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- PM opens BNA Bangabandhu Complex in Chittagong
- Fake profiles boosted Brazilian ex-president Dilma
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Myanmar president, close Suu Kyi friend, says he's retiring
- 21 March Deaths
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- 4 plane crash victims to be brought to Dhaka soon
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation