Finally Krishna-Sabina set to fly for India
Published : 25 Mar 2018, 20:43
Bangladesh national women’s football team captain Sabina Khatun and midfielder Krishna Rani Sarkar are finally set to fly for India this evening to take part in Indian Women’s League after Indian High Commission in Dhaka granted them visas today.
Sethu FC of Tamil Nadu roped in Sabina and Krishna to sharpen their attacking line-up but the participation of both Bangladeshi women’s footballers hanged in the balance after the Indian High Commission in Dhaka expressed their inability to grant them visa, citing the lack of information.
In a statement, the Indian High Commissioner in Bangladesh wished Sabina and Krishna very best in career both in India and Bangladesh after granting them visa.
- Most viewed
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- 17 July Births
- 17 July Deaths
- Arrests after Indian woman gang-raped, burned to death
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums