Finally Krishna-Sabina set to fly for India
Published : 25 Mar 2018, 20:43
Bangladesh national women’s football team captain Sabina Khatun and midfielder Krishna Rani Sarkar are finally set to fly for India this evening to take part in Indian Women’s League after Indian High Commission in Dhaka granted them visas today.
Sethu FC of Tamil Nadu roped in Sabina and Krishna to sharpen their attacking line-up but the participation of both Bangladeshi women’s footballers hanged in the balance after the Indian High Commission in Dhaka expressed their inability to grant them visa, citing the lack of information.
In a statement, the Indian High Commissioner in Bangladesh wished Sabina and Krishna very best in career both in India and Bangladesh after granting them visa.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- 15 September Deaths
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks