Bangladeshi Girls thump Iran 8-1 in their second match
Published : 31 Mar 2018, 15:03
Tohura Khatun and Shamsunnahar scored hattricks as Bangladesh thrashed Iran 8-1 in their second match of the Jockey Club International Girls' U-15 Football Tournament in Hong Kong today.
Anuching Mogini scored the other two as Bangladesh racked up their second consecutive victory in the competition. Bangladesh had won the first match of the competition by 10-1 goals against Malaysia.
Bangladesh, ranked 102nd in women's football, will take on hosts Hong Kong in their last match tomorrow.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died