Bangladeshi Girls thump Iran 8-1 in their second match
Published : 31 Mar 2018, 15:03
Tohura Khatun and Shamsunnahar scored hattricks as Bangladesh thrashed Iran 8-1 in their second match of the Jockey Club International Girls' U-15 Football Tournament in Hong Kong today.
Anuching Mogini scored the other two as Bangladesh racked up their second consecutive victory in the competition. Bangladesh had won the first match of the competition by 10-1 goals against Malaysia.
Bangladesh, ranked 102nd in women's football, will take on hosts Hong Kong in their last match tomorrow.
- Most viewed
- PM receives two UNICEF awards for campaign against early marriage
- Multi-storey buildings to replace city slums: Prime Minister
- 20 August Events
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’