Bangladesh women to face Malaysia today
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 15:25
Bangladesh women’s cricket team have come closer to their final berth in the six-nation Women's T20 Asia Cup and will play their last league match against Malaysia at Kinrara Oval, Royal Selangor Club, Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.
The match will begin at 12 pm [Bangladesh time].
Bangladesh is now on the 3rd place with six points from four games, recording three successive wins after one loss in the first game.
Having same points and win-loss record alongside Bangladesh, top slot holder India is ahead of Pakistan by virtue of more net run rate.
Bangladesh started the campaign with a six-wicket loss against Sri Lanka in the first game, and then bounced back for three successive victories.
The Tigresses registered seven-wicket wins against Pakistan and India respectively before crushed Thailand by nine wickets.
On Saturday’s two other league matches India will play Pakistan while Sri Lanka taking on Thailand.
A lost for any one of the top four sides will cost the out of final race. The top two sides will play the final on June 10 after league phase battles.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM