Bangladesh women to face Malaysia today
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 15:25
Bangladesh women’s cricket team have come closer to their final berth in the six-nation Women's T20 Asia Cup and will play their last league match against Malaysia at Kinrara Oval, Royal Selangor Club, Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.
The match will begin at 12 pm [Bangladesh time].
Bangladesh is now on the 3rd place with six points from four games, recording three successive wins after one loss in the first game.
Having same points and win-loss record alongside Bangladesh, top slot holder India is ahead of Pakistan by virtue of more net run rate.
Bangladesh started the campaign with a six-wicket loss against Sri Lanka in the first game, and then bounced back for three successive victories.
The Tigresses registered seven-wicket wins against Pakistan and India respectively before crushed Thailand by nine wickets.
On Saturday’s two other league matches India will play Pakistan while Sri Lanka taking on Thailand.
A lost for any one of the top four sides will cost the out of final race. The top two sides will play the final on June 10 after league phase battles.
- Most viewed
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- 18 August Events
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Deaths
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu