Speaker congratulates women’s Cricket team
Published : 11 Jun 2018, 14:26
The Jatiya Sangsad Speaker today congratulated Bangladesh women's cricket team for achieving a historical victory against India in the Asia Cup T-20 cricket final in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
At the beginning of the House proceedings, Speaker Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury greeted all the players, coach and officials of the national women’s cricket team as well as officials of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) concerned involved with the T20 Asia Cup team.
The women cricket team yesterday defeated India by three wickets in the final of the T20 Asia Cup.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM