Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
Published : 10 Aug 2018, 12:02
Defending champions Bangladesh got off to flying start in the six-nation 2nd SAFF U-15 Women’s Championship outplaying deutant Pakistan by 14-0 goals in their first match at the Changlimithang Stadium in Thimphu Thursday evening.
They clearly dominated the first half by 6-0 goals.
Shamsunnahar made a hattrick scoring five goals, Tahura Khatun, Sajeda Khatun and Anai Mogini scored two goals each while Maria Manda, Monika Chakma and Akhi Khatun scored for Bangladesh.
Bangladesh will play Nepal in the remaining group match on August 13.
Last-time runners-up India also made a flying start in the six-nation 2nd SAFF U-15 Women’s championship crushing Sri Lanka by 12-0 goals in the opening match at the Changlimithang Stadium in Thimphu in the afternoon.
Silky Devi made a hat-trick scoring three goals, Avika Singh, Sunita Munda and Anju scored two goals each while Lynda Kom, Kritina Devi and Kiran netted one each for India.
- Most viewed
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today