PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan
Published : 10 Aug 2018, 12:16
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Thursday congratulated Bangladesh Under-15 Women Football Team on their victory over Pakistan by a huge margin.
The defending champions Bangladesh thrashed Pakistan 14-0 in the second SAFF Under-15 Women's Championship in their opening match at Changlimithang Stadium in Thimpu, Bhutan on Thursday.
In her congratulatory message, the Prime Minister greeted all the players, coach and officials of Bangladesh team as well as Bangladesh Football Federation officials for winning the match against Pakistan.
She expressed the hope that the winning spree of the Bangladesh team will continue.
- Most viewed
- 20 August Events
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today