No e-token, online appointment require for students to deposit Indian tourist visa application
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:39
Students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges or universities can deposit tourist visa applications on walk-in basis from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on October 22.
No e-token or a prior online appointment would be required to deposit tourist visa application during the period, an Indian High Commission press statement said here today.
The students willing to get Indian visa, have to deposit their application at visa application centre( House No- 12, Road No- 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212) on that day.
However, the students should carry their original ID cards issued by the university or college and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
"This is a goodwill gesture extended to university students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh," the statement added.
- Most viewed
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern may be first leader to give birth while in office
- Magura teenage girl ‘kills self’ for smartphone
- 19 January Deaths
- 19 January Births
- 19 January Events
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Tarana for women’s equal participation in filmmaking
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’