No e-token, online appointment require for students to deposit Indian tourist visa application
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:39
Students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges or universities can deposit tourist visa applications on walk-in basis from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on October 22.
No e-token or a prior online appointment would be required to deposit tourist visa application during the period, an Indian High Commission press statement said here today.
The students willing to get Indian visa, have to deposit their application at visa application centre( House No- 12, Road No- 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212) on that day.
However, the students should carry their original ID cards issued by the university or college and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
"This is a goodwill gesture extended to university students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh," the statement added.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self