No e-token, online appointment require for students to deposit Indian tourist visa application
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:39
Students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges or universities can deposit tourist visa applications on walk-in basis from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on October 22.
No e-token or a prior online appointment would be required to deposit tourist visa application during the period, an Indian High Commission press statement said here today.
The students willing to get Indian visa, have to deposit their application at visa application centre( House No- 12, Road No- 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212) on that day.
However, the students should carry their original ID cards issued by the university or college and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
"This is a goodwill gesture extended to university students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh," the statement added.
- Most viewed
- Maria Sharapova's return divides rivals
- Speed up relief operation in haor areas: PM
- Speaker off to Australia to join CPA meeting
- Maximum 2yrs jail for selling banned, tainted fish
- Be summer ready for office
- 1,400 families marooned in Moulvibazar
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
- May on course for sweeping win: poll
- Mother, daughter at helm of global event
- Safety rules ignored in Cox's Bazar beach
- Dhaka-Thimphu to work in power, water resources & connectivity: Statement
- 'Ruppur nuclear power plant's construction set to begin in June'
- Bangladesh students are welcome in US
- PM returns home from Bhutan
- Bhutan to facilitate entry of Bangladeshi products
- Policewomen honoured for their contribution
- Mother, daughter hurt in Gaibandha acid attack