No e-token, online appointment require for students to deposit Indian tourist visa application
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:39
Students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges or universities can deposit tourist visa applications on walk-in basis from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on October 22.
No e-token or a prior online appointment would be required to deposit tourist visa application during the period, an Indian High Commission press statement said here today.
The students willing to get Indian visa, have to deposit their application at visa application centre( House No- 12, Road No- 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212) on that day.
However, the students should carry their original ID cards issued by the university or college and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
"This is a goodwill gesture extended to university students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh," the statement added.
- Most viewed
- India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Dial 109 to combat violence against women and children
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh pitching for UN recognition of Mar 25
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Mamata Banerjee rules out removing Bangabandhu's bust
- 20 March Deaths
- MA, MSS, MBA, MSc and M Mug exams postponed
- Guys stop doing this!
- Impulsive Facebook use cause brain imbalance
- Indonesia summons UK envoy over coral reef destruction
- PM advises children to take lessons of patriotism from early life
- 'Take vow to make developed Bangladesh'
- IS claims responsibility for Ashkona suicide blast
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu