No e-token, online appointment require for students to deposit Indian tourist visa application
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:39
Students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges or universities can deposit tourist visa applications on walk-in basis from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on October 22.
No e-token or a prior online appointment would be required to deposit tourist visa application during the period, an Indian High Commission press statement said here today.
The students willing to get Indian visa, have to deposit their application at visa application centre( House No- 12, Road No- 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212) on that day.
However, the students should carry their original ID cards issued by the university or college and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
"This is a goodwill gesture extended to university students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh," the statement added.
- Most viewed
- AL suggests e-voting for free, fair election
- DU to facilitate in-campus cycling, walking
- PM urges partymen to overcome challenging days ahead
- PM arrives in Zurich to attend WEF meeting
- 13 bodies found, scores of migrants feared dead in Mediterranean
- PM joins Biswa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- PM urges Myanmar to take back its nationals from Bangladesh
- 26 get death in seven-murder trial
- India boat accident toll rises to 26, more dead feared