US Woman Gives Birth To Twin Girls In Two Different Years!
Published : 02 Jan 2017, 18:11
In a rare case, a woman in the US state of California gave birth to twin girls in two different years.
The births happened at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns in Kearny Mesa, San Diego.
One girl, named Scarlett Annie, was born at 11:56 PM Saturday, said Laura Holloway, manager of marketing and communications for Sharp HealthCare.
The second, Virginia Rose, was born at 12 AM yesterday, Holloway said.
The girls' last name were not made available while the parents were identified as Brittany and Brett, but Holloway said the family has declined to give interviews.
Though certainly rare, the situation is not new to San Diego.
A similar birth happened last year when two babies, scheduled to be delivered later on in January, were born in different years.
The twins baby girl, Jaelyn, and baby boy, Luis were born at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2015, and at 12:02 AM on January 1, 2016, respectively, to mother Maribel Valencia, 22, and her husband, Luis.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Eat Home Cooked Meals and Skip Watching TV to Lower Risks of Obesity
- PM blasts BNP for not observing 'Genocide Day'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh