US Woman Gives Birth To Twin Girls In Two Different Years!
Published : 02 Jan 2017, 18:11
In a rare case, a woman in the US state of California gave birth to twin girls in two different years.
The births happened at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns in Kearny Mesa, San Diego.
One girl, named Scarlett Annie, was born at 11:56 PM Saturday, said Laura Holloway, manager of marketing and communications for Sharp HealthCare.
The second, Virginia Rose, was born at 12 AM yesterday, Holloway said.
The girls' last name were not made available while the parents were identified as Brittany and Brett, but Holloway said the family has declined to give interviews.
Though certainly rare, the situation is not new to San Diego.
A similar birth happened last year when two babies, scheduled to be delivered later on in January, were born in different years.
The twins baby girl, Jaelyn, and baby boy, Luis were born at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2015, and at 12:02 AM on January 1, 2016, respectively, to mother Maribel Valencia, 22, and her husband, Luis.
- Most viewed
- PM defends Rampal Plant in interaction with Gore at WEF
- 39 jailed in India for trafficking 7 Bangladeshis, dozens of Indians
- 15 school children feared killed in road accident in India
- PM for utilising transboundary freshwater resources
- 19 January Deaths
- 19 January Births
- 19 January Events
- Journo Shahidul Huq's wife Shamsun Nahar passes away
- Shakira asks Davos elite to nurture future leaders
- PM urges partymen to overcome challenging days ahead
- PM arrives in Zurich to attend WEF meeting
- PM joins Biswa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- 13 bodies found, scores of migrants feared dead in Mediterranean
- 26 get death in seven-murder trial
- India boat accident toll rises to 26, more dead feared
- 6 killed, 15 injured in Comilla road accident
- Climate change shows in shrinking Antarctic snows
- 16 January Births