US Woman Gives Birth To Twin Girls In Two Different Years!
Published : 02 Jan 2017, 18:11
In a rare case, a woman in the US state of California gave birth to twin girls in two different years.
The births happened at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns in Kearny Mesa, San Diego.
One girl, named Scarlett Annie, was born at 11:56 PM Saturday, said Laura Holloway, manager of marketing and communications for Sharp HealthCare.
The second, Virginia Rose, was born at 12 AM yesterday, Holloway said.
The girls' last name were not made available while the parents were identified as Brittany and Brett, but Holloway said the family has declined to give interviews.
Though certainly rare, the situation is not new to San Diego.
A similar birth happened last year when two babies, scheduled to be delivered later on in January, were born in different years.
The twins baby girl, Jaelyn, and baby boy, Luis were born at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2015, and at 12:02 AM on January 1, 2016, respectively, to mother Maribel Valencia, 22, and her husband, Luis.
- Most viewed
- People suffer for countrywide transport strike
- HC halts gas price hike for 6 months
- SpaceX to send two tourists around Moon in 2018
- Reasons of post-pregnancy weight gain
- Humans spark most US wildfires: study
- 8 Dead, 30 Injured After Bus Plunges Into Canal In Andhra Pradesh
- 5 JMB men given death penalty for killing Kunio Hoshi
- 28 February Deaths
- 28 February Births
- PM urges brands, buyers to help overhaul garment factories
- Modern multi-storied food warehouse ready for opening at Santahar
- Gas price hike: CPB, BSD call hartal in Dhaka Feb 28
- President, PM pay tributes to Pilkhana martyrs
- Khadiza goes back home
- Sports village to be constructed at Padmar char: PM
- 82,000 tonnes winter vegetables produced in Narsingdi
- JU VC honored as first woman VC to public university
- Medical student killed in Dhaka road accident