US Woman Gives Birth To Twin Girls In Two Different Years!
Published : 02 Jan 2017, 18:11
In a rare case, a woman in the US state of California gave birth to twin girls in two different years.
The births happened at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns in Kearny Mesa, San Diego.
One girl, named Scarlett Annie, was born at 11:56 PM Saturday, said Laura Holloway, manager of marketing and communications for Sharp HealthCare.
The second, Virginia Rose, was born at 12 AM yesterday, Holloway said.
The girls' last name were not made available while the parents were identified as Brittany and Brett, but Holloway said the family has declined to give interviews.
Though certainly rare, the situation is not new to San Diego.
A similar birth happened last year when two babies, scheduled to be delivered later on in January, were born in different years.
The twins baby girl, Jaelyn, and baby boy, Luis were born at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2015, and at 12:02 AM on January 1, 2016, respectively, to mother Maribel Valencia, 22, and her husband, Luis.
- Most viewed
- Nusraat Faria goes bold on costume; sparks off protests on social media
- Melania Trump's pricey jacket draws attention in Sicily
- Raid at Savar ‘militant dens’: 7 grenades, 3 suicide vests found
- NASA’s Juno probe forces ‘rethink’ on Jupiter
- Nokia 9: Dual rear cameras leaked in new images, 8GB RAM, and more
- Oil prices rally after heavy sell-off
- Blast heard as cops resume operation at Savar ‘militant dens’
- Indian aid arrives as Sri Lanka monsoon toll hits 100
- Ramadan begins tomorrow
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Rumana Monzur graduates from law school
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- 21 May Deaths