US Woman Gives Birth To Twin Girls In Two Different Years!
Published : 02 Jan 2017, 18:11
In a rare case, a woman in the US state of California gave birth to twin girls in two different years.
The births happened at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns in Kearny Mesa, San Diego.
One girl, named Scarlett Annie, was born at 11:56 PM Saturday, said Laura Holloway, manager of marketing and communications for Sharp HealthCare.
The second, Virginia Rose, was born at 12 AM yesterday, Holloway said.
The girls' last name were not made available while the parents were identified as Brittany and Brett, but Holloway said the family has declined to give interviews.
Though certainly rare, the situation is not new to San Diego.
A similar birth happened last year when two babies, scheduled to be delivered later on in January, were born in different years.
The twins baby girl, Jaelyn, and baby boy, Luis were born at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2015, and at 12:02 AM on January 1, 2016, respectively, to mother Maribel Valencia, 22, and her husband, Luis.
- Most viewed
- Indian scientists develop ‘healthy’ wine from tea
- Top benefits of tejpatta or bay leaves
- Pushing for blind dates
- Easy tips on how to keep your white clothes whiter and brighter
- Permanent Peoples' Tribunal finds Myanmar guilty
- Hindu community to cut Durga Puja expense to aid Rohingyas
- Prime minister at UN urges 'safe zones' for Myanmar's Rohingya
- PM seeks urgent steps to end Rohingya crisis; places 5-point proposal to UN
- 22 September Deaths
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- Preparation on to celebrate Durga puja
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- Selena Gomez back to work after kidney transplant
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Nawaz Sharif's wife wins Lahore by-poll