Major fire breaks out at Britain's paintballing centre
Published : 04 Jul 2017, 12:51
A major fire broke out on Monday at an indoor paintballing centre in Britain, fire and rescue service announced.
Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service said there were reports two people had entered the "Desert Storm" building on Borough Road but had not yet come out, Xinhua news agency reported.
A spokesman said: "Crews were alerted at 5.00 p.m. (local time) and were on the scene at just before 5.05 p.m.
Fire Crews arrived to find a large building with an area of around 20 x 30 metres well alight. There have been reports of two people who have entered the building and have not yet come out. There are six fire appliances in attendance."
Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service said on twitter that Borough Rd, Prescot Rd and Eccleston St in the St Helens Town Centre area are closed due to ongoing Paintball Centre fire.
- Most viewed
- Rana Plaza was a man-made disaster: Rushanara Ali
- Cooper, Gaga’s pact for ‘A Star Is Born’
- A four day Baul and Vaishnav music festival will begin on 28 April in East London
- Abducted minor girl rescued from Cox’s Bazar, 2 held
- Rape accused killed in Chattogram ‘gunfight’
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik expecting first child
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award
- ‘Dead’ baby finally dies
- Justice demanded on Rana Plaza anniversary
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira