11-Month-Old Baby Raped For Two Hours In India
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 16:51
In a heart breaking incident, an 11-month-old baby was allegedly raped for two hours by a 36-year-old construction worker in india on Friday night.
The child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit.
The infant was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00 pm.
After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00 pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.
“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior said.
The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime, and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed of the crime
“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours,” “Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack.”
- Most viewed
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- 15 August Births
- 15 August Events
- 15 August Deaths
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- 9 August Events
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women
- Karan Johar welcomes Preity Zinta back to Bollywood
- 9 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- 9 August Deaths
- Kareena Kapoor to get 50 per cent remuneration hike
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan