11-Month-Old Baby Raped For Two Hours In India
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 16:51
In a heart breaking incident, an 11-month-old baby was allegedly raped for two hours by a 36-year-old construction worker in india on Friday night.
The child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit.
The infant was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00 pm.
After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00 pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.
“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior said.
The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime, and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed of the crime
“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours,” “Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack.”
- Most viewed
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Do you check social media accounts of former partners? Beware, you may be micro-cheating
- You may be getting the portion sizes wrong