11-Month-Old Baby Raped For Two Hours In India
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 16:51
In a heart breaking incident, an 11-month-old baby was allegedly raped for two hours by a 36-year-old construction worker in india on Friday night.
The child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit.
The infant was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00 pm.
After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00 pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.
“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior said.
The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime, and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed of the crime
“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours,” “Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack.”
- Most viewed
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Hasina seeks quick implementation of Commonwealth Declarations
- PM suggests making CW high-level group more representative
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- SSC results likely on 6 May
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh